• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 new BBS reviews!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
finally good reviews

now on to read them

XD

edit:

these are kind of old

but still good to read

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think the first one is new. Can't really remember since we've had so many reviews in such a short amount of time. The second one though, is a review for the Japanese version of the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
good reviews....
Aren't these for the Japanese version go the game...?

The second one anyways, from Japanese Game Source. The first one is a review for the English version.

A

Artorius Rex

None of you would be saying shit if the reviews were bad. This goes to show that Birth by Sleep overall is one of the best Kingdom Hearts games that would be released in years. I am looking forward to it.

Raebus

Haha, you really think none of them would have anything to say if they read a bad review? A recent review gave BBS 4/5 and oh fcuking god, a few complained so much. Anything less than a rating of 8 seems to piss off a few too..

A

Artorius Rex

I am aware of that. The fans here can be quite rabid when they want hence the 8.8 rule of TV Tropes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back