• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2.8 Name?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
This series was past short, simple titles and other conventions a very long time ago.
Besides, if 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue is too much, most people will just abbreviate it. 2.8. Or Final Chapter Prologue. You're making it out to be a much bigger problem than it actually is.

I don't consider it being made out to be a much bigger problem than it is. I consider it some people just throwing out the opinions that the titles could have been better.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i just call it "the game i really want and the newer stuff"

Ixza Reprisae

People will just shorten it as they have all other titles: KH, KH2, CoM, Days, BbS, 2.5, 1.5, 3D / DDD.

I see nothing wrong with the title in comparison to other titles, if anything, it actually makes sense for once. The the Prologue for the Final Chapter, which is much easier to explain that 358 Day Over 2, or Nomura's delightful reasoning for why Birth by Sleep is named the way it is; he simply wanted a title with by in it's name... seriously?

Personally, I'll be referring to it as KHF or 3.8, perhaps FCP should I really wish to confuse people. All in all, it's a much more straightforward name that previous titles and basically says "This is the last game before Kingdom Hearts III" which is perfectly fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back