• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1hr left

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkOblivion

**** YEAH I WAITED so long for this,

im registering to every KH forum to post some

damn and after KH2 we can all get together again and wait for part 3, like we always did for part 2

Vzam

Bronze Member
congratz. you all counted down to the point where japanese people can now laugh at you for not owning KH2...

starry_eyed_hero

The journey started with a hooded mouse and an orange city, and now it's ending with 2 heroes and a brand new mission. The Organization is coming out of the shadows at long last, and it's finally time for you to finish solving the great mystery. Thank you for all your help so far.

Thank you, and good luck.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY KH2 IS OUT ITS FINALLY OUT!!!! omg im sooooo happy now we can say it has been released somewhere, but the waiting is not over for the rest of the world, but soon we too will know the whole story of kh2, and hopefully when its over come back together here and wait for a part 3 in this epic adventure:)

DarkOblivion

I cant believe they will make us wait so long
I think it will be a major suprise and it will be released by new year, I mean Nomura knows Japanese people visit American forums, so they would spoil everything,
and he knows Americans will start a war over KH2

starry_eyed_hero

Is it just me, or does it seem peculiar that Kingdom Hearts 2 is released in time for christmas in Japan, but not in America? I mean, I always figured Christmas was a much bigger and more important thing in America than it was in Japan.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
my god...lucky japanese >.>
I better get the game when it first comes out .Hopefully it won't be sold out .Renting the game?*laughs*KH too kus 3 weeks to rent .Man that was....yeah...not kool .and it was like 2 months after it came out .
But KH2 icannot wait for the plot , RIKU!(i'm a girl btw) , the organization .zexion(<3) , magic , drive forms , pirates world and the other worlds

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
i've been watching the cutscnes and I'm like wth?"hablas ingles?!"xDDDspainsh to japanese people .
Yeah , I'm still going to look foward to KH2 even if i see alot of the cutscenes .

U

understatement

ill miss the bhk threds whats his name bla bla soras shel bla bla lolz

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I have one thing to say when did the release date get pushed back a day cause after every trailer it says 12.22.05 not 12.21.05

Legalos

Jinx said:
I have one thing to say when did the release date get pushed back a day cause after every trailer it says 12.22.05 not 12.21.05

Japan times is different from us, they are a day ahead actually.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nomura doesnt work on the NA version. He does slightly, but not directly.

Square Enix North America basically translates the NA version, so it obviously takes extra time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back