• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14th member shion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
riku fought xion before roxas? then why would riku assume he was fighting roxas if they never met?
Keyblade
Dur dur dur dur dur dur

khinsiderfan

how can a keyblade make the assumption of who a person is. was riku informed that roxas had a keyblade prior to their fight. anywho i g2g so bye everyone. ttyl

Gabo

how can a keyblade make the assumption of who a person is. was riku informed that roxas had a keyblade prior to their fight. anywho i g2g so bye everyone. ttyl
The fact someone in the Order had a keyblade.
Yeah.
I'd assume Roxas from that description.

riku also asked roxas why did he have the keyblade to though
Doesn't mean he didn't know in advance.
If I find out my friend has a gun, obviously I'll go up to her and ask how the effing got it

A

Audo

Of course Riku knew that Roxas had the Keyblade.
Only Roxas had the Keyblade around that time, so for Xion to have one, is why he assumed it was Roxas, and why he then assumed it was a fake after their battle because she wasn't Roxas.

A

Audo

Because he knew Roxas had that keyblade, and only Roxas was to have it. Thus why he thought Xion's was a fake.

Gabo

i know but do u think it really is a fake
Yes.
I do.
But I do believe Xion is telling the truth when she says its not a fake.
Like, I don't think shes lying intentionally. She just doesn't know.

A

Audo

It doesn't matter what I think, what matters is that your theory has been dead for like three pages, yet this thread is still going. D:

Gabo

It doesn't matter what I think, what matters is that your theory has been dead for like three pages, yet this thread is still going. D:
I still feel I proved it wrong on the first page
xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back