• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14th member shion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademasterja

ok there is alot of theorys going around about who the 14th member of the org. shion is and well heres a new one
that i hope is not wrong and pretty close to truth and if i stole someone elses idea or theory sorry

ok to the point i think the 14th member was made when sora unlocked his heart and let kairis heart free in makeing roxas who took soras body and namine who used darkness in soras heart and kairi

and sora was turned into a heartless and kairis heart was in her own body again/

well ok now what if shion was made a heartless instead of a nobody ok i know it sounds stupid but just wait ..ok so how would she be a heartless well saying that she was made a heartless of kairi yeah i know thats not possible because kairi has no darkness

but what if she used the darkness from sora like namine and became a heartless who remained in human form like ansem seeker of darkness why would she keep a body well they say if someone lets the darkness take them over and if they are a powerful person they keep there human form well sora dident what if she was made useing kairis human form because we all know she is very powerful (poh) after all and well kairi dident give into darkness but sora did and kairis heart was in him after all ,

and i dont know if anyone has see this yet but if u invert a picture of kairi from kh1 her hair changes from the pinkish red color to a blueish color which is the color of shions hair and shion is a girl with short hair and is about the same height as kairi and riku is really surprised when he sees her face but is unclear who she is

ok back to sora getting his body back via kairis heart well if my theory is correct sora would only be a body via kairi light and memories and w/o a heart which could be one of the reasons why namine could mess with his memories so easly and roxas when he first gos to twight town and is named acts like he has no emotions right and then in kh2 he acts like he has a heart and emotions well how would that happen

maybe in 358/2 days while sora is sleeping roxas defeats shion and released soras heart but could not return to sora because he was sleeping in the pod in twight town and went to roxas instead which is one of the reasons why (atw) saids that sora would never be complete without his other half

ok back to shion being the 14th member of org13 i think she was acting like a nobody in which she is renamed xion or wat ever and maybe Xemnas knew this and is the reason for her not having her own seat and not changing their name to org14 or maybe she was defeated to fast to have one built and name changed

well thats pretty much all i got sorry it was sooo long and i hope u like it and agree with me

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
You think you'd connect the blue hair to Aqua.

And Heartless is when Darkness envelops the heart.
That never happens to Kairi.
Her heart was always in Sora or herself.

Its not possible for Shion to be a human shaped Heartless

khinsiderfan

i really like this... i was thinking along the same lines...some differences but basically the same. wonderful job. and a wonderful theory.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Xion can't be the heartless of either of them--Sora turned into a shadow and Kairi simply can't turn into a heartless. Those were the only two options, and neither of them turned into Xion.

That actually would have made more sense if you said a nobody was produced.

keyblademasterja

thanks khinsiderfan and AsYrsGoBy i know it when the heart is enveloped by darkness considering that why i said she was made from soras heart being taken by darkness and for shion having a body well sora had a body in (kh com) but so did roxas who is soras nobody and had his body so why cant shion have a body kinda like how sora and roxas do at the same time huh

Gabo

true i am more leaning to xion being kairi's nobody.
Except that isn't possible.
For the reasons I said in the other thread.
Lawlz

thanks khinsiderfan and AsYrsGoBy i know it when the heart is enveloped by darkness considering that why i said she was made from soras heart being taken by darkness and for shion having a body well sora had a body in (kh com) but so did roxas who is soras nobody and had his body so why cant shion have a body kinda like how sora and roxas do at the same time huh
No.
Shion would be the holder of the heart in your theory.
Which isn't possible.
Heartless have hearts in them.
You forgot that

keyblademasterja

and i said she is a heartless because nobodys cant have hearts considering she had soras heart so thats why she would be a heartless in my case and the whole time i have been saying she has soras heart in her

khinsiderfan

well as far as i'm concerned there has to be a connection with kairi and xion. there is no other female that riku knows, and riku recognizes xion. so i'm forced to believe this unless it is revealed that riku knew some other girl who wields keyblades( fake or not)

Gabo

and i said she is a heartless because nobodys cant have hearts considering she had soras heart so thats why she would be a heartless in my case and the whole time i have been saying she has soras heart in her
Why would Shion have Sora's heart?
You make little sense, kid.

well as far as i'm concerned there has to be a connection with kairi and xion. there is no other female that riku knows, and riku recognizes xion. so i'm forced to believe this unless it is revealed that riku knew some other girl who wields keyblades( fake or not)
We don't even know if he knows her for sure.

Gabo

..thank you atleast someone is agreeing it is just a theory after all
A newb who knows next to nothing isn't someone you'd want to have agreeing with your theory.
Its incredibly flawed and can be proven against.
You're just being stubborn.

keyblademasterja

AsYrsGoBy did u even read my theory maybe u should read the part and her being made by soras heart and kairi

before we knew how namine was born from sora and kairi and someone told u the truth u wouldent believe it would u

khinsiderfan

ouch.... calling me a newb..... true, by why go there. and hey... i have a rule when making thoeries. read them, respect them, debate them, but don't (unless under EXTREME circumstances) completely say that a theory could not happen. we make theories that fill in holes of what we know. and so we do the best we can.... besides i believe that if i ever told a dude his theory could not possibly happen... it probly would happen and then i look foolish. and again u don't look surprised to see a stranger, thus, riku was familiar enough to know xion's somebody and the only girl is kairi. if u would give me someone else to take that place then that would change things.

Gabo

well ok now what if shion was made a heartless instead of a nobody ok i know it sounds stupid but just wait ..ok so how would she be a heartless well saying that she was made a heartless of kairi yeah i know thats not possible because kairi has no darkness
Heartless would mean she had a heart in her.

but what if she used the darkness from sora like namine and became a heartless
You don't know what a Heartless is, do you?
How can you not grasp that a Heartless needs a heart within it?

ok back to sora getting his body back via kairis heart well if my theory is correct sora would only be a body via kairi light and memories and w/o a heart which could be one of the reasons why namine could mess with his memories so easly and roxas when he first gos to twight town and is named acts like he has no emotions right and then in kh2 he acts like he has a heart and emotions well how would that happen
Memories are stored in the heart.

maybe in 358/2 days while sora is sleeping roxas defeats shion and released soras heart but could not return to sora because he was sleeping in the pod in twight town and went to roxas instead which is one of the reasons why (atw) saids that sora would never be complete without his other half
Shion was made between Roxas' birth and the start of COM.
Confirmed.
Shion existed while Sora was awake.

AsYrsGoBy did u even read my theory maybe u should read the part and her being made by soras heart and kairi
Dull
ouch.... calling me a newb..... true, by why go there. and hey... i have a rule when making thoeries. read them, respect them, debate them, but don't (unless under EXTREME circumstances) completely say that a theory could not happen. we make theories that fill in holes of what we know. and so we do the best we can.... besides i believe that if i ever told a dude his theory could not possibly happen... it probly would happen and then i look foolish. and again u don't look surprised to see a stranger, thus, riku was familiar enough to know xion's somebody and the only girl is kairi. if u would give me someone else to take that place then that would change things.
If there is solid proof it is wrong, I will say it is wrong.
Im being rather nice to you guys.
You should realize that.

A

Audo

Kairi has no darkness in her heart. Period.
Nothing can be made from that darkness, for there is no darkness.
Nami was not made from Sora's darkness, she was made from his body and soul.

Sora didn't get his body back, because of Kairi. He was de-heartless'd and his heart gave the appearance of how he looked, but he didnt have a physical body. Technically, Sora was a floating heart throughout the rest of KH1 and all of CoM, up until Roxas fused with him in KH2.

Even if Xion somehow was a heartless, the Organization would be able to tell.

khinsiderfan

wait when was it confirmed that xion was made after roxas... was this stated outright like "xion was created after roxas" or are u just saying u think she is based on videos.

keyblademasterja

AsYrsGoBy i never said any thing about her not being there while sora was awake i said what if when she was defeated when sora was sleeping because he never met roxas while he was awake did he?

Gabo

wait when was it confirmed that xion was made after roxas... was this stated outright like "xion was created after roxas" or are u just saying u think she is based on videos.
She was made somewhere between the Roxas' birth and the start of COM.
Its fact.

Kairi has no darkness in her heart. Period.
Nothing can be made from that darkness, for there is no darkness.
Nami was not made from Sora's darkness, she was made from his body and soul.

Sora didn't get his body back, because of Kairi. He was de-heartless'd and his heart gave the appearance of how he looked, but he didnt have a physical body. Technically, Sora was a floating heart throughout the rest of KH1 and all of CoM, up until Roxas fused with him in KH2.

Even if Xion somehow was a heartless, the Organization would be able to tell.
Youre the best

i never said any thing about her not being there while sora was awake i said what if when she was defeated when sora was sleeping because he never met roxas while he was awake did he?
Sora was obviously using his heart.
He had it in him at all times after being deHeartlessed.
It couldnt be in Shion.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

He's stating that he thinks she is.

She was made somewhere between the Roxas' birth and the start of COM.
Its fact.

Ah, yes, that's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back