• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14th member shion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

ok well all in all it was a try at a theory that may not be true but you have to say that thing if you invert a picture of kairi her hair turns blue like shion and her hair is about the same lenth as kairi was pretty crazy and riku did kinda reconize shion so who knows
Too bad we haven't seen Xion's hair colour, or it's length yet.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
ok well all in all it was a try at a theory that may not be true but you have to say that thing if you invert a picture of kairi her hair turns blue like shion and her hair is about the same lenth as kairi was pretty crazy and riku did kinda reconize shion so who knows

It's a shame we don't know what the color and length of Xion's hair is.

But evidently, you do.

keyblademasterja

well its fact that it is a shade of blue like aquas and it is short (showed in a trailer of 358/2 days) read in to it

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
well its fact that it is a shade of blue like aquas and it is short (showed in a trailer of 358/2 days) read in to it
We don't know the length.
Also, we can't compare it to Kairi's very well.
Kairi's hair color changes depending on the scene and game.

I deserve rep

A

Audo

You mean this?
"Her hood is obstructed, and her face flashes for a moment.
Her hair color is dark blue.
It looks like the hair of Aqua."

No where does it say length. And since we haven't seen a picture of it, we can't determine the exact shade.

hmmmm doubt that riku assumed it was roxas.
I don't.
Xion had the KK, was thin, small. To Riku, that would be pretty close to Roxas,until he saw her that is.

Gabo

I don't.
Xion had the KK, was thing, small. To Riku, that would be pretty close to Roxas,until he saw her that is.
You think that with Riku's great nose of his, he'd be able to detect the gender at least
Lawlz

A

Audo

Not until he defeated her of course. He was clearly there, and then she attacked him.

You think that with Riku's great nose of his, he'd be able to detect the gender at least
Lawlz
Rofl, well he would, if it werent for the cloak.

khinsiderfan

wait... roxas can dual wield, so why would he not use them the second time he faced riku, i think riku knew it wasn't roxas because their was likely a difference in the way they both fight.

A

Audo

Um, so far we haven't seen Roxas duelwield once in 358/2 Days.
And i don't think Xion and Roxas are that different in height.
Xion also seems to hold the Keyblade similar to how Roxas does.
So, no, I don't think any of those would give it away.

Gabo

wait... roxas can dual wield, so why would he not use them the second time he faced riku, i think riku knew it wasn't roxas because their was likely a difference in the way they both fight.

Roxas didn't always dual wield. He once just used the KK.
And the Xion-Riku fight was before the Riku-Roxas fight.
Obviously he wouldn't know the fighting style or tell the difference.

A

Audo

I'd say the height difference between Xion and Roxas would be...
Kind of like the height difference between Aqua and Ven, wouldn't you find? =]
bbs6.jpg

riku fought xion before roxas? then why would riku assume he was fighting roxas if they never met?
Hnmm, perhaps because:
-Keyblade
-Height-
-Size
-Stature

Make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back