• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14th member shion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademasterja

i thought she join the org 13 between the birth of roxas and start of com meaning it has nothing to do about what time she was born

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
prior to CoM.... doesn't that help my arguement that she might have been made before roxas? it doesn't hurt my arguement at least.
I don't recall you ever arguing that.

Well, it's quite obvious she was after Roxas if Roxas is the XIIIth and she is the XIVth...
I fear for the FOKH section..
You're just now fearing it?
This is better than the 'we can almost see the lower part of xions eyes' thread
xD

Gabo

There is a thread like that? Rofl. >.<
YOU WERENT HERE THAT WEEKEND I THINK!
It was the stupidest
thread
ever.

lawlz
I think thats why I stopped coming to this section.

khinsiderfan

wow... riku keyblade... i honestly have alot of respect for u.... but the number of an organization member does not also indicate the order of when they were made. if i recall( and i could be wrong) xemnas of the nobodies to be created out of ansem's apprenticese and yet he is known as number 1.

Gabo

wow... riku keyblade... i honestly have alot of respect for u.... but the number of an organization member does not also indicate the order of when they were made. if i recall( and i could be wrong) xemnas of the nobodies to be created out of ansem's apprenticese and yet he is known as number 1.
Yes it does.
Xemnas was amongst the first six nobodies.
It makes sense.

keyblademasterja

Riku-Keyblade as on the main page u see this right
(---The keyword "memory" also appears, but what in regards to this?

Nomura: The catch copy* of this game is "I can't remember, something important". Though in the original Kingdom Hearts the concept was to "illustrate the heart". In regards to the relationship between one's heart and one's memory, it is intimate. In this game the main characters are nobodies who don't have hearts, therefore the theme of memories is featured)
if memories are in hearts how can nobodys just have memories without hearts

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

Wait, what?

You mean out of the Nobodies created by Ansem's Apprentices, he was the last one to have his Nobody made?

That's wrong, Xehanort was the first of the apprentices to sacrifice his heart, which means Xemnas was the first of the six Nobodies made.

Gabo

Nomura: The catch copy* of this game is "I can't remember, something important". Though in the original Kingdom Hearts the concept was to "illustrate the heart". In regards to the relationship between one's heart and one's memory, it is intimate. In this game the main characters are nobodies who don't have hearts, therefore the theme of memories is featured)
Uhm.
Nobodies have memories because they're still linked to their heart.
Where the memories are stored.

A

Audo

Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus and Ienzo all became Nobodies at the same time, by walking through the Door.

And, dollface, Xemnas found Roxas pretty much the second after he was born. You'd think that means that they would find Xion, the second after she was born.

The memories move onto the Nobody.

Gabo

if nobodys are still linked to there heart why dont they have emotions then
I honestly am not sure of that.
But we know they are linked to the heart, and that is where their memories are stored.

khinsiderfan

dollface..... nice, awkward, but nice. also icouldn't quite remember the ansem reports and i thought it said that xehanort was not the first to make a nobody.

Gabo

dollface..... nice, awkward, but nice. also icouldn't quite remember the ansem reports and i thought it said that xehanort was not the first to make a nobody.
Well, you're wrong.
Yeahhhh.
Go read them again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back