• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

#14 MIGHT BE...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lixg

Okay ppl here is what I believe to be a very interesting theory about thr 14th member. Well we all remember that in Final Mix, the second one, there was a movie that showed Xemnas walking down to the "Room of Birth", or was it the "Room of Sleep", well never mind, he was at a room where he eventually talked with a armor suit. Now until today it has not been confirmed whom did the armor suit belonged, but alot of ppl are assuming to be Aqua, the girl. This is the only relationship Xemnas was shown to have with a woman. Could we assume the 14th member to be Aqua in some state? That would possibly connect the game with it's current story line. PLus we can't forget that He showed some affection to the suit....Any thoughts?

thenextkeybearer

okay now, WHAT THE HELL IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KH AND FM

i know what they are but not what the difference is

Lixg

First no need to yell. Second FM is only different from the actual game by the single fact of new scenes, boss fights and items.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Okay ppl here is what I believe to be a very interesting theory about thr 14th member. Well we all remember that in Final Mix, the second one, there was a movie that showed Xemnas walking down to the "Room of Birth", or was it the "Room of Sleep", well never mind, he was at a room where he eventually talked with a armor suit.

Room of Sleep.

Now until today it has not been confirmed whom did the armor suit belonged, but alot of ppl are assuming to be Aqua, the girl.

That falls under "visual confirmation":http://i19.tinypic.com/62nw8w0.jpg

That one in the middle is the armor Xemnas talks to. Compare it with Aqua's armor. It's exactly the same.

This is the only relationship Xemnas was shown to have with a woman. Could we assume the 14th member to be Aqua in some state? That would possibly connect the game with it's current story line. PLus we can't forget that He showed some affection to the suit....Any thoughts?

Well, maybe, I suppose.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It's possible that it is Aqua, but I'm not so sure just yet...I can imagine what she'd look like in an Organization uniform and all that, but I'm just not settled. The Organization started a while after BBS, while in BBS it seems Sora and Riku are just kids. It would've taken a while to gain some of the members they had in KH2 and they waited several years to get Roxas. The girl in the scan looks pretty young, so I guessed that Aqua would've either been an adult, or killed sometime before.

Don't get me wrong! If all of that were put into place, than I could guess the girl is Aqua. That's my guess on Aqua being the girl, I just think it's somebody completely new! ^^;

Awards
I agree it could be Aqua because of the armor and because maybe she was trying to find Ven and found Roxas. But as I hace said before it could be the DS because its never shown his or her face and its never showed #14's face(small similairity). This has been ticking me off for a while now. Or as InfiniteTwilight said it cold be somebody new.

cooldogkh

I thought of something. Maybe #14 is not a nobody. Maybe she's some special type of enemy (like a org nobody who has their whole body and not the dusk kind) or the new enemy thats in birth by sleep?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Yeah, it's defnitely going to be a curveball. She didn't simply die. Something must've gone REALLY sour for them to pretend she never entered the Organization! Heck, Marluxia and Larxene attempted to overthrow them, and they still had graves in the castle of the World That Never Was!

Salux

Hey this is gonna sound really dumb but what where they*(Marluxia and the rest of the people who wanted to overthrow) pissed off about again???
Never played CoM.......
well if its unknown.
then i think it may have to do with #14
but i havent played it so. yeeeeeeah.

shadow_of_light

Hey this is gonna sound really dumb but what where they*(Marluxia and the rest of the people who wanted to overthrow) pissed off about again???
Never played CoM.......
well if its unknown.
then i think it may have to do with #14
but i havent played it so. yeeeeeeah.
y'know. i never thought about that; good point.
in CoM, i don't remember them really stating a reason as to why they wanted to overthrow. they just did.

anywho, i agree that the 14th member could very well be aqua. and before anyone starts talkin' about skin tone, look at xehanort (ansem the wise's assistant), ansem from kh1, and xemnas.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
That is a good question. I've never played CoM myself, but I watched all the cutscenes and read all about it, etc. The only thing I can come up with comes from Vexen's actions. He was constantly trying to boss them around because he had a higher rank. Marluxia and Larxene were probably sick of people trying to enforce that on them, because they would've seen themselves as superior fighters. So they decided to make themselves higher by overthrowing the apprentices.

jazumin-chan

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
okay now, WHAT THE HELL IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KH AND FM

i know what they are but not what the difference is
Well the first final mix was created for the Japanese because they noticed the three extra bosses in the English version of KH, so Nomura made on just for Japan but it would be the last time it would be changed so it was dubbed Final Mix. It's kind of the same reasons to apply for KH: 2 FM+ and KH RE: COM

Well, there is a good chance of the 14th member being Aqua. Cuz, I mean the clues are there, Xemnas
talking to a suit of armor that looks as if it belonged to her.So, yeah, maybe.
I don't think so . Not to be racist - but the 14th member is darker than Aqua . Look at the pictures of no. 14 and Aqua in the secret video

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Does that make any difference? If you compared KH2 Xehanort and Xenmas, Xenmas has tanned skin whereas KH2 Xehanort had lighter skin.

Rix

:)
Awards
Yes I also believe that the 14th member could be Aquas nobody.

Novastar56

Yes I also believe that the 14th member could be Aquas nobody.

Well, if the 14th member is her nobody, when did she turn into a heartless? Don't people with a keyblade turn into a heartless out of desperation or when their heart becomes weak? If she did, then where is it?

Rix

:)
Awards
Yes I thoght about that too. Maybe it will bw answered in the new games. Most likely BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back