• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14 element and weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I never said she couldn't have the same mission, but then again that would be defeating the purpose, since Xemnas needed the released hearts to make an artificial KH. I doubt they'd use the same idea for losing the keyblade just to make the 14th member fit in the story, I find that highly unlikely, so it's not really an arguement to use on your part. :glare:

You find highly unlikely that Xemnas would be more than satisfied to get another keyblade wielder for creating the KH two time faster? Weird, from my part, I find this fit very well. And suddenly, what I said is rather an argument good to use on my part. In case you want to say this argument is still not good to use, I'll just say, as you wish, I just stay on considering more Xemnas can have keyblade wielder, more "happy" he is...

Oh, and you forgot my two others argument : she could have another mission with her keyblade, something only someone more skilled than Roxas could do.
And don't forget another argument in which, like Xemnas, she lost ability to wield it, and then, she'd have another weapon. This being said, now, try again to say that #14 is Aqua's nobody is a stupid theory in using good argument. You'll see you can't.

A

Anima Relic

Xemnas's goal WAS the artificial KH, if the 14th had a keyblade, why would Xemnas want her to do anything else, but to collect hearts? Also, like I said before I find it highly unlikely that they'd use the same crap for her as they did Xemnas by saying she also lost the ability to use a keyblade. So I repeat, it's not a very valid arguement. 14th=Aqua's nobody is also a piece of crap theory, who says the 14th is even a nobody at all?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Xemnas's goal WAS the artificial KH, if the 14th had a keyblade, why would Xemnas want her to do anything else, but to collect hearts?

Ask Nomura, not me. There could be a lot of reason, a keyblade wielder can be useful to a lot of things, like to lock or unlock door for sample.

Also, like I said before I find it highly unlikely that they'd use the same crap for her as they did Xemnas by saying she also lost the ability to use a keyblade.

Why? If I understand, it is not possible because you don't like the idea of Aqua being her. But actually, that would be very possible, since it is Xemnas purpose.

So I repeat, it's not a very valid arguement.

I hope that you do not include the argument saying that maybe she lost, like Xemnas, ability to wield Keyblade, in non valid category.

And I think I proved it is valid.

14th=Aqua's nobody is also a piece of crap theory, who says the 14th is even a nobody at all?

I don't know, actually, I thought the 14th was a nobody because she joins an organization of nobody where the members are only nobody so far.
Beside, this organization has nobody only for now because they have in common the will to gain a heart, I hardly see what a normal human would win to go in this kind of organization.
Though I could be mistaking, the possibility that the new member of a nobody organization be a nobody is rather high.

Now, say that the theory is a piece of crap if you want, but considering the number of people believing it, I would advise you to modify your way to formulate your criticism on a theory.

Last edited:
A

Anima Relic

What does it matter if many people believe in it or not, still doesn't make it a good theory :glare:

A

Anima Relic

I'd say a bow or dual wielding daggers, like theives daggers or something related. Or Kite or Haseo's daggers from the .Hack//sign and /Hack//Roots anime. As for the element, probably a non elemental.

Stars

リク
Personally, Im thinking the 14th will have a keyblade aswell, but she refuses to help the org, Now if she refuses to help them they are faced with a situation... Kill her so no one else can have her. Or just put her in total exile cause she wont play as their little pawn. Hense why they tried to forget about her or never mentioned her.

Nah. I don't wish 14th member use keyblade. Lol
I think 14th member has darkness as element and her weapon.....er..maybe dark magic or mind control.

Awards
If Roxas and the 14th joined at the same or close to the same time, I doubt they'd have TWO keyblades of destines. So it is likely that the 14th is a new character with no keyblade.She might be like Leon and everyone and just have a weapon that can't release the hearts of defeated heartless. O.O I just thought of something that crushes all of those stupid Aqua=14th theories. There is a scan of 358/2days that says the 14th destroyed the heartless and saved Axel and Roxas during a mission. Roxas's mission was to collect hearts, but since the 14th destroyed them, no hearts were released. ONLY KEYBLADES CAN RELEASE THE HEARTS, so the 14th's weapon is not a keyblade, which means AQUA IS NOT THE 14th member :glare: Oh and if anyone tries to counter this and say that Sora can destroy heartless by using magic, guess what, the magic comes from the power of the keyblade, so as long as you have a keyblade in your possesion, you can release the hearts from the heartless :glare:

Actually it's very possible that 14 has a keyblade. They could be fighting for a spot in Org XIII. Roxas might have had to kill her or she could of fled.

Personally I'd like to see her with a "devil bringer arm" like Nero in DMC4 that controls heartless or maybe they control the new enemy from BBS and the controllers went extinct leaving their nobodies behind.

I'd like to see twin guns.

A

Anima Relic

Actually it's very possible that 14 has a keyblade. They could be fighting for a spot in Org XIII. Roxas might have had to kill her or she could of fled.

Personally I'd like to see her with a "devil bringer arm" like Nero in DMC4 that controls heartless or maybe they control the new enemy from BBS and the controllers went extinct leaving their nobodies behind.

I'd like to see twin guns.

Why would the 14th try to take Roxas's spot? The spot doesn't matter, it only signifies when you join the Org, so I find that impossible. So the way you put it makes it impossible for the 14th to have a keyblade :glare:

A

Anima Relic

^It's impossible to think that they'd bring a weapon from another series and company into their own game. Also, Xigbar has the twin guns already. Besides the Devil Bringer arm wasn't Nero's originally anyways. It was Vergil's Devil Trigger form arm. :glare:

Awards
^It's impossible to think that they'd bring a weapon from another series and company into their own game. Also, Xigbar has the twin guns already. Besides the Devil Bringer arm wasn't Nero's originally anyways. It was Vergil's Devil Trigger form arm. :glare:

Put that stuff in a spoiler box. I haven't finished it yet.
Also, I meant a variation of it or twin guns.
:thumbup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back