• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

14 element and weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xickae

Since there is no confirmation about what will be her element and weapon, I though about two weapons and elements please tell me what do you think of them.

1) Element/Power: Speed
Weapon: double bladed Axe and the other side a sharped Peak so she can throw it

2) Element/Power: Explosion
Weapon: Boots and Glove capable of exploding things by a distance.

Last edited:
D

Divine Light

that would be kinda cool but I also thought it would be cool if she had the element of Sound

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
How bout a bow? It seems to me that that is more of a weapon for females than for males.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
you have no idea how masculine archery is.

Bushmen_kalahari_safari_botswana_reis-1.jpg

Isn't that just the pinnacle of manlyness? lol

but really. bows are very traditionally more MEN than women, but you see women wield them more than other weapons that women might wield (in fiction)

Chupacabra

Something like a sword a dagger or a a bow/crossbow mh I think Larxene already somewhat had this speed ability mhh magnetic force? XD and the power to lift things up or telepathy

T

Twilight_Thorn

i'd like it if 14 had the power of mind control, y'kno, 2 make heartless attack other heartless.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Personally, Im thinking the 14th will have a keyblade aswell, but she refuses to help the org, Now if she refuses to help them they are faced with a situation... Kill her so no one else can have her. Or just put her in total exile cause she wont play as their little pawn. Hense why they tried to forget about her or never mentioned her.

A

Anima Relic

If Roxas and the 14th joined at the same or close to the same time, I doubt they'd have TWO keyblades of destines. So it is likely that the 14th is a new character with no keyblade.She might be like Leon and everyone and just have a weapon that can't release the hearts of defeated heartless. O.O I just thought of something that crushes all of those stupid Aqua=14th theories. There is a scan of 358/2days that says the 14th destroyed the heartless and saved Axel and Roxas during a mission. Roxas's mission was to collect hearts, but since the 14th destroyed them, no hearts were released. ONLY KEYBLADES CAN RELEASE THE HEARTS, so the 14th's weapon is not a keyblade, which means AQUA IS NOT THE 14th member :glare: Oh and if anyone tries to counter this and say that Sora can destroy heartless by using magic, guess what, the magic comes from the power of the keyblade, so as long as you have a keyblade in your possesion, you can release the hearts from the heartless :glare:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Why wouldn't she have same mission than Roxas? Why wouldn't she have one more important? Why would she have not lost the keyblade, like Xemnas?

Please don't call stupid a theory, especially when so many people believe in it and break easily your argument for her non being #14.

NobodyRoxasXP

not really anything to do with what's being conversed... but in KH2 in the room that has a whole bunch of grave-like arches for all the org members where you have to fight Luxord and Saix to continue, it has one for all of the members except for two: Xemnas and 14. i can see why not for 14 (that's kinda where this ties in) but why not for Xemnas? i dunno.. just bringing it up... and i like the idea of a flail, u don't see anything cool like that or a bow in KH...

A

Anima Relic

Why wouldn't she have same mission than Roxas? Why wouldn't she have one more important? Why would she have not lost the keyblade, like Xemnas?

Please don't call stupid a theory, especially when so many people believe in it and break easily your argument for her non being #14.

I never said she couldn't have the same mission, but then again that would be defeating the purpose, since Xemnas needed the released hearts to make an artificial KH. I doubt they'd use the same idea for losing the keyblade just to make the 14th member fit in the story, I find that highly unlikely, so it's not really an arguement to use on your part. :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back