• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1-up's 14th member theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1-up salesman

Hey, I just had an interesting idea! You know how apparently, Aqua died becuase Xemnas is talking to her armor in FM. So, it's clear that she died. What if, the 14th member, was her Nobody, because she turned into a Heartless?

A

Audo

Wow, what a brand new and never thought of theory before, omgz.

Seriously though:
-We don't know she died. All we know is she disappeared.
-Old idea
-No heartless during BBS, so for her to make a Nobody it would have to be after it.

Sexy Angel
How original!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/sarcasm]

And we dont know if Aqua died or not... it hasnt been confirmed(?)

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Hey, I just had an interesting idea! You know how apparently, Aqua died becuase Xemnas is talking to her armor in FM. So, it's clear that she died. What if, the 14th member, was her Nobody, because she turned into a Heartless?

Thats not reallyclear she died.
Thats just clear shes not wearing armor.

I do think the 14th member is Aqua though.
Thats been an idea floating around since we learned of the 14th member being a she.

I read that Xemnas is talking to the armor of a fallen Keyblade wielder
Just Aqua's armor.
We recognized it ourselves.

Fallen, was definitely never used

Gabo

Please, give me a break. I'm kinda new here, so I don't know when a theory has been repeated over and over.

We're not even being harsh or anything....
@_@

We could be harsh if you'd like.

I am surprised you haven't seen it.
It shows up in every other thread at some point.
RK just mentioned it like three seconds ago in the UMD thread.

A

Audo

We're not even being harsh or anything....
@_@

We could be harsh if you'd like.

I am surprised you haven't seen it.
It shows up in every other thread at some point.
RK just mentioned it like three seconds ago in the UMD thread.
Actually i think that's where he got the idea to make this "theory".
From seeing that post because this thread came up soon after =/

Y

Yannis

Thats just clear shes not wearing armor.
Uh?!

You better watch the new scene again. Seriously. It seems that a person is wearing the armor, but she is invisible. Look at it. She is at sleeping position. "Room of Sleep" Also why would Xemnas talk to an empty armor? He is not crazy in that way to speak to an armor.. He was speaking to his sleeping friend.

Also Xigbar mentioned that in Room of Awakening is another friend.. "Perhaps".. Which means "Surely" xD

Check the new scene and look at Aqua.

Actually i think that's where he got the idea to make this "theory".
From seeing that post because this thread came up soon after =/
What does this prove? You cant become R-K by stealing his ideas.

Gabo

You better watch the new scene again. Seriously. It seems that a person is wearing the armor, but she is invisible. Look at it. She is at sleeping position. "Room of Sleep" Also why would Xemnas talk to an empty armor? He is not crazy in that way to speak to an armor.. He was speaking to his sleeping friend.

I don't agree.
Sorry.
it seems to ridiculous.
its just armor laying on the ground.
I mean, cmon!
LKSDJF:LSK Yeah.

A

Audo

Uh?!

Also Xigbar mentioned that in Room of Awakening is another friend.. "Perhaps".. Which means "Surely" xD

Check the new scene and look at Aqua.
Yannis, you don't know ANNNNY of that. You're speculating. So don't say it as fact or anything.
Plus you don't even have anything to back it up. what makes you think the RoS is just this magic room where people go invisible?

What does this prove? You cant become R-K by stealing his ideas.
It's not even my idea. It's an old theory. OOOOOOOOOOOLD as in TGS '07 old. As in nearly a year old.

Y

Yannis

AsYrsGoBy, I dont need to get you believe what Im telling you. You just hear it and come cry me when its confirmed ^^

Gabo

AsYrsGoBy, I dont need to get you believe what Im telling you. You just hear it and come cry me when its confirmed ^^
I will come to you and cry if it turns out there was an invisible person splayed out on the ground in armor.

Then after that, I will go stage an intervention for Nomura, because he must clearly be on crack.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

invisibility....it all makes sense now....

LOL, way to go Yannis [sarcasm]

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I think I heard of this one before......doesn't she just like disappears or something between those lines? And she can't be the 14th member...though that'd be quite the baddest shocker I'd ever seen, well there are worser ones then that.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

well the Aqua and 14 is one of the more popular theories around here, of course not everyone agrees

Y

Yannis

invisibility....it all makes sense now....

LOL, way to go Yannis [sarcasm]
Then explain why we see an armor in shape of human and not scattered on floor? If its not invisible then its an empty armor, which means that Xemnas is crazy..:closedeyes:

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

watched the scene again, and it just looks like empty armor

A

Audo

Not to mention Xemnas is crazy...

So, if we play the game and it turns out that she isn't invisible on the floor, are we allowed to come to you and rub it in your face? just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back