• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1 down, 4 to go

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII's follower

This week, Square Enix and our beloved Kingdom Hearts team released This World Ends With You (which is getting rave reviews I might add). Now, with that finished, the team has one less project to work on, but they still have 4 more projects in development, and they just recently announced that would be present at E3. My question is do you think that they will focus on the 3 KH games or turn up development on FF Versus XIII first? Basically, what I'm asking is which do you think will have stronger showing from Square Enix at E3: Versus XIII? or the 3 KH games?

Alpha_Sonix

Dude, diffrent teams are working on diffrent games, the RE: COM team work on BBS, h.a.n.d (COM) works on 358/2 days and someone else works on Coded, while the KH team work on FF Versus XIII, so why can't both have more. but if you really want to ask then 358/2 days and FF (Versus) XII will be showed the most.

Last edited:

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
YES! Videos would be incredible. This whole closed mega theater thing is just so aggravating. Hell, I will settle on release dates....at least that way we would know public trailers would be coming.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i just want whatever new scraps we can get really

Merlin326

im excited for all of them (not so much coded). personally, i think all four will have some presence, since it is (i believe) the last game show before 358 comes out in Japan, so we should get something on that. i would also imagine BBS, since it seems to be the main one of the trio, will also have an apperance.

and FFV13 will most likely have a presence as well. from what i have seen (trailers mostly) the game will be really good, and i would not be surprised to see it. however, since E3 has been downsizing as of late, i cannot be 100% sure about any of this.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm also tired of waiting and (looking at no one in particular *COugh*KHInisder*Cough*) not having any new information related to the new games.

Detronilizer

I'm also tired of waiting and (looking at no one in particular *COugh*KHInisder*Cough*) not having any new information related to the new games.

Hey, it's not their fault.

358/2 Days and Coded will more than likely be featured. E3's... July, right? So there will be a month before summer ends. So a release date might be announced.

And wasn't "The World Ends With You" released a month ago?

UrbanQuattrus

As Alpha_Sonix said, the various games are being put together by unrelated teams, so this thread is based on a misunderstanding in the first place.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
They are all looking like they're gonna be great games, but the one I'd really like to see something new from is Dissidia-Final Fantasy. They haven't shown anything new about that in ages

big don mega

i hope they show 358/2 days. that game looks great, i cant wait to get to play as roxas when he actually has his power and not sora's weak ass powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back