• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~♥The Naminé Fanclub♥~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The title speaks for itself. They can just copy and paste it. Meh, I might not use that rule, since alt 130 is too time consuming

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm getting one when I go into high school this fall. :D

No more fighting over the comp with my sister.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I'm getting one when I go into high school this fall. :D

No more fighting over the comp with my sister.

My parents believed that no child is deserving of their own computer until after high school. They believed that I wouldn't appreciate it as much if I didn't work for it. That is also why I didn't own a cell phone until my senior year, why I didn't own any type of gaming console until I was fourteen, and why I didn't get my driver's license at sixteen.

it's 0233 for people who have other languages installed.

Really? I didn't know that. I learned something new today, yay.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Really? You should see my cousin, she got a laptop in 4th grade o_o;. Well, my grades are pretty high, all As, and sometimes a B or two, and my parents think I'm deserving of one. But if I abuse those privileges, I get it taken away.

I'm getting my first phone in a week and a half ;D

Lifes.Lover

Website
Ugh, one of my cousins got his own laptop in the third grade. Now, fifteen, he's a spoiled little brat. Tried to steal a bike a few months ago. Didn't even get punished beyond what the law made him do. His parents suck.

Eh, I didn't mind my parents rules. I have no need for a cell phone, even now, and I felt that I actually earned my computer when I got it for graduation. See, my parents each bought one of us a computer for graduation, so that we could use it in college. It was supposed to be something special, a real pat on the back, and not just something because we needed it.

So, really, I'm actually thankful of my parents for making it mean something so much to me. Because of it, I enjoy my computer and I don't take it for granted. Plus, they can't take it away. It's a tradition that I plan to uphold with any children that I might have.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
My cousin's parents suck too. She's spoiled and she gets what she wants easy. I'm a little jealous, but I'm glad my parents aren't like that. Don't want to be a spoiled little bitch.

My computer was earned, but my cell phone sort of wasn't. Nowadays, I'm after school alot and at other places so I need to contact my parents. My dad hates it when I borrow his phone :p

EDIT: Holy shit, too many peoples

Zeggy, you're in.

Lifes.Lover

Website
LOL, well, it's good to know that you won't take your computer for granted. Too many kids nowadays expect big electronics like those, like it's their right to have it, instead of earn it, and that's what I hate.

LOL, my dad doesn't even own a cell phone. He hates electronics, says that he doesn't understand them. However, he's perfectly capable of learning how things work. He just won't do it. I did, however, teach him how to use YouTube.

That was a shining moment of glory for me.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I taught my dad how to use Youtube too. ;P

See, this is why I only have a DS and PS2 while everyone else has like 4 game systems. I have to earn my stuff. There's a kid in my class with a Wii, PSP, DS, 360, PS3, PS2 and Gamecube. O_O

EDIT: I have to go now. Sister wants to go on. See, this is why I need a lappy. See ya.

Lifes.Lover

Website
LOL, I almost wish I hadn't, because he loves to go on there and blast old country music. I hate old country music. It makes me want to slit my throat.

God, how can anybody even be able to play with all of that? I earned all of the consoles that I have, including my TV, with the hard work that I did all throughout high school. I didn't get it simply because I asked. In fact, I never did ask for anything but my PSP and DS.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I haven't really "earned" my consoles and all that, I just don't ask for anything except for my birthday and christmas so anything I have I either bought my self or was a birthday gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back