• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*♥* The Coven *♥*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Well, you're more than welcome to hang around here, Renn, but I'm only adding members who are witches to the Coven's list...well, for now. Later I may redo it, but for now, that's how it is....is that okay?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
that's fine... I just wanna talk anyways...I also wanna say this...

Serena is a Lezbian!!!!!!!

Amalthea

Hey Al!!! *huggles back* I'm pretty good! How is you???

@Blu: You're an a.sshole!!! She is not!! She's in love with Mamoru-san!!!! Sailors Neptune and Uranus are the l.esbians!!!!!!

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Im not going to sleep right now but i cant stay up to late i have to get up early tomorrow plus i have school. even though its just two classes i still have to get up.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Hey Al... and it's not Mamoru! it's Darien!!!!!!! geez... speaking of SM what about dat Sailor RP why don't you go check see if any new temps are up...

Amalthea

Yay for school, lol. Have fun.

@Blu: It is Mamoru! In the original Japanese version. Do not start arguing SM with me, b/c I will win. And as for the Sailor RP....I'm working on it. I've got a lot going on right now, though........

Amalthea

If she's not cheating on you now...well, I'm not gonna go into it tonight. I really don't want to right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back