• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*♥* The Coven *♥*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Well that's just fantastic!!!!!

*sigh* I need a new pentacle necklace. idk what happened to mine... :(

Amalthea

Do you have a Spencer's near you? I got mine there a couple years ago. And except for the little blue gems falling out and getting lost, it's in awesome shape.

Yeah, that's where I got mine!

I remember what happened to it now, though. I gave it to my bf, who then cheated on me...and he still has it.....dammit.....

Yeshallbeasgods

Damn! I hate it when things like that happen. I lent a game and one of my favorite books to my ex when we were going out and it took me over 4 months after we broke up to get my things back. Luckily, my mom nagged his mom and I got my things back rather then losing them. Especially since the book isn't in print anymore so it'll be worth money sometime in the future.

Amalthea

I've never actually read any of the Star Wars books, lol. I thought about it, but never actually did.....

Drollive

Yeah, that's where I got mine!

I remember what happened to it now, though. I gave it to my bf, who then cheated on me...and he still has it.....dammit.....

...I bought you one at Spencers...to replace the one you gave me...I still have your first one, and use it on my altar...if you want it back, I'll give it to Dan...

...I don't suppose you'd let me join...i promise to be nice...i understand if you don't want me too...but i figured this would be a good place to start my return to khi...and i like talking to fellow Wiccans...

edit: *sigh* i forgot how bad of shape my sig is in...

Amalthea

...I bought you one at Spencers...to replace the one you gave me...I still have your first one, and use it on my altar...if you want it back, I'll give it to Dan...

...I don't suppose you'd let me join...i promise to be nice...i understand if you don't want me too...but i figured this would be a good place to start my return to khi...and i like talking to fellow Wiccans...

edit: *sigh* i forgot how bad of shape my sig is in...

Keep the one I gave you. It was a gift. The one you bought me....idk what happened to it now. It got lost somewhere in my 'rents' basement. I doubt I'll ever see it again. And if you want to give me something, don't go through Dan...ever...

Of course you can join! I was actually hoping at some point you'd get on and join...We need more peeps and stuff. Yeah, I'm still a bit mad at you, but that doesn't need to come up here, so, Merry Meet.

Drollive

Well...thanks for it...i really liked it...

I was just gonna go through Dan because I never see you. Actually...I saw you at college yesterday...but other than that, I don't.

I'd've joined sooner if i had known about it, but I avoided this site for a while...

edit: I'm gonna revamp my sig at some point soon, now that I have access to Photoshop. I need a good character that no one else uses. Any ideas?

Amalthea

Well...thanks for it...i really liked it...

I was just gonna go through Dan because I never see you. Actually...I saw you at college yesterday...but other than that, I don't.

I'd've joined sooner if i had known about it, but I avoided this site for a while...

edit: I'm gonna revamp my sig at some point soon, now that I have access to Photoshop. I need a good character that no one else uses. Any ideas?

Good. I'm actually glad you're using it.

Umm...I guess you didn't hear that Dan and I broke up,then, did you? And really, you could come by and visit sometime....

Why'd you avoid the site?

As for your sig...I really don't know.

Drollive

I'm using it more now than I used to. Now that I have better internet, I can actually look stuff up. I have no books...

I did not hear this...I'm sorry...

I don't generally visit anybody unless people are all hanging out. You're kinda out of the way, also. We're getting together Saturday to play DnD after I get back from Truman. If you wanna come, I don't think it'd be a problem.

I avoided the site both to stop thinking about you, and to stop thinking about rping...

I like Powdered Toast Man, but there really aren't any good pics to Photoshop.

Amalthea

I'm using it more now than I used to. Now that I have better internet, I can actually look stuff up. I have no books...

I did not hear this...I'm sorry...

I don't generally visit anybody unless people are all hanging out. You're kinda out of the way, also. We're getting together Saturday to play DnD after I get back from Truman. If you wanna come, I don't think it'd be a problem.

I avoided the site both to stop thinking about you, and to stop thinking about rping...

I like Powdered Toast Man, but there really aren't any good pics to Photoshop.

Don't be sorry. We broke up because he's too narrow-minded to accept me being a Witch.

How is the college out of the way? Lol.

Where are you getting together? I've never played DnD before....

Why would you wanna stop RPing?

Lol. Powdered toast man....

Drollive

Ah. Yeah...he's like that...

I suppose you're not at home...college makes things easier...still awkward just dropping in...

Travis' house. We all got together to play DnD monday night. It was amazing. I haven't had that much fun in a while.

Because I suck at rping. And the site just brings back bad memories. I can't write...and I'm gonna end up failing both of my English classes because of it...

Do you know who Powdered Toast Man is?

You didn't hear about Tortuga, did you?

Amalthea

Ah. Yeah...he's like that...

I suppose you're not at home...college makes things easier...still awkward just dropping in...

Travis' house. We all got together to play DnD monday night. It was amazing. I haven't had that much fun in a while.

Because I suck at rping. And the site just brings back bad memories. I can't write...and I'm gonna end up failing both of my English classes because of it...

Do you know who Powdered Toast Man is?

You didn't hear about Tortuga, did you?

Does he know you are?

Yeah, I guess so...I've just been inviting everyone over, lol.

One problem. I don't have a ride....

Not a good thing, failing. Please don't. Lemme know if you need help with anything like that. I'm good at English.

I think you explained him once, but I forgot..

No. What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back