• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*♥* The Coven *♥*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Well it just goes to show how much people can be afraid of something they dont understand. I knew someone who didnt obey the threefold rule.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Definitely not good, Yeshall. I'm sorry in advance for any harm that may happen to your aunt.

@Al: Who?

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
No one you would know she was an old friend, she got into the whole witchcraft thing after her boyfriend did. She told me all different times that she casted some very hurtful spells on people. She had a very bad aura about her.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Amazingly enough she is still going strong with no problems. Except now she is a host to a lot of very bad parasites, and yet she doesn't realize it.

Amalthea

Oh man. Have you tried talking to her about it?

Oh, If you'd like, I'd like everyone to put a link to this thread in their sig so hopefully we can get more people here, 'kay?

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I've tried to talk to her about it but she just dismisses it and tells me that I'm crazy, also she gets made at me and says she isnt a bad witch. But i can say otherwise.

Amalthea

*sigh* I'm sorry Al. I'll light some incense for her or something, 'kay?

Anyway, I'm gonna take a nap, but I'll be back in a bit, 'kay? And thanks for putting the link in your sig, guys!

Blessed Be!

Aliahya

Bronze Member
although im not a practioioner of wiccan, i like to learn more then what books have to say, ideas and opinions of the preactioners so to speak​

:D may i please join​

please can i join​

Last edited:

Amalthea

although im not a practioioner of wiccan, i like to learn more then what books have to say, ideas and opinions of the preactioners so to speak​

:D may i please join​

please can i join​

Of course you can join. Since you're not a Witch, you don't mind if I don't put you on our list, right? I'm kinda trying to keep the list for just the Witches of KHI, lol. But you're more than welcome to sit in and talk to us! Merry Meet!

Yeshallbeasgods

So, I ordered Teen Witch: Wicca for a New Generation from paperbackswap. There were only a few books by Silver Ravenwolf there, the others were all fiction books and scary stories. I'll wait until some more get posted, hopefully soon.

Amalthea

Great Yeshall!!! I hope it helps. Personally, I love the way Silver rights, so it should be cool.

Anyway, how is everyone today????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back