• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~╠ ► The King Mickey Fanclub ◄ ╣~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
To quote Larxene.

"I'm in an EXTREMELY foul mood"

Rofl! I just watched that cut-scene yesterday. I actually have a lot of homework that probably isn't going to get done until the night before. It always gets done somehow. I'm honestly still trying to figure out how I graduated high school with A's and B's. xP

Spyells

Sorry I haven't been posting! I'm going to be busy for about the next three weeks until finals are over. Then I can focus my attention on the club again. I feel like such a bad club leader at the moment. Again, I apologize! (Sorry for being a disgraceful subject, King Mickey! xD)

B

BriFTW

Mickey is the best character AND Keyblade master of all Kingdom hearts, if only he had more screen time tho

huanglulu

Mickey is the best character AND Keyblade master of all Kingdom hearts, if only he had more screen time tho

I think the screen time that King Mickey get is quite sufficient in the game :D. Mickey could make a good keyblade weilder :D

1. Can I jion?

2. That BriFTW is not in his mind, so don't add him

SUPA JOINAGE!!!KING MICKEY IS AWESOME!!!!

I dont even know who you are, GTFO, you fucking copycat

I wanna be a club member

*~Unofficial Welcome~*
Nice to meet more King Mickey fan :D

Spyells

Spyells

Yay, we finally got a release date!!! I was hoping the game would come out while I was out for summer break. But at least I can be happy to get it eventually (hopefully this game wont be getting played at the expense of my homework xP). I can't wait to see the King in BBS! *squeals* xDDDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back