• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

⊰✬⊱ The Roxas♥Naminé Fanclub ⊰✬⊱

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoEevee

^Kind of tricky, seeing as how they didn't have that many scenes together. 0_o

Besides, I suck at analysis. >w>

well, you don't need an excuse if it's AU (which i like better, and both read and write. IU usually isn't as interesting)!
AU? Do not want. >> I prefer reading and writing IU (and besides, RokuNami isn't exactly the main focus of this one...), as there's oh so much you can do with it, provided you just know how.

Besides, KH is a bit like Lyrical Nanoha: multiple worlds as a plot device = crossover bait out the wazoo. KH is such crossover bait that crossovers are part of its core premise. And as the self-proclaimed crossover queen, I had to do something with it. >w>

silentmusic16

i'll get to replies after school, but yesterday i was playing kh2 and i got to the part where nami was being taken away by diz. it really seemed like she wanted to stay with roxas, or at least help him more. so maybe it started out as an attraction froom her, and roxas just kind of picked up on it?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I think I'm the only one who didn't find so many romantic implications? ._.

The subtext is there, but it's able to be swung either way. I'll get to that soon, I guess.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
^Kind of tricky, seeing as how they didn't have that many scenes together. 0_o

Besides, I suck at analysis. >w>
I think I'm the only one who didn't find so many romantic implications? ._.

The subtext is there, but it's able to be swung either way. I'll get to that soon, I guess.

There aren't many. xD That's why I thought it'd be fun doing a "scavenger hunt" and analyzing the ones we find and how they work in favor for or against RokuNami.

Just an idea. ^^;

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
There aren't many. xD That's why I thought it'd be fun doing a "scavenger hunt" and analyzing the ones we find and how they work in favor for or against RokuNami.

Just an idea. ^^;

I think it works in favor of RokuNami, friendship or otherwise. Unless you have a different character interpretation, that is.

NeoEevee

Alright then... how about that little bit at the end, where Roxas and Namine smile at each other?

I always took that to mean that they'd finally get some time together, and they'd get to know each other, etc. The whole golden glow, switching thing was them seeing each other in their Others.

...though I always thought Sora and Roxas would be able to separate, what with Sora being able to function as a walking, talking Heart for as long as he did.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
I'll get to replies here, soon. ^^
Meanwhile, does anybody know how to make the TABLE code work on the new layout? :/ None of the members are showing on the OP.

joinage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! roxasxnamine

Join request accepted!
picture.php

Roxas and Namine welcome you!

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Shoot, I wish I could reply more with my opinion, but this skin is killing me.

Meanwhile, does anybody know how to make the TABLE code work on the new layout? :/ None of the members are showing on the OP.

You scared me there for a second: I thought we lost all the members in the actual post. I mean, can you imagine having to collect back Axel's numbers? @_@ On the other hand, I don't know. One of us can go to the Announcements section and report it. They said some things still need fixing or might be missing, so yeah.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Well, the way spoiler tags worked have been redone, which means they can no longer contain videos. Because the vids on the OP slow my computer down quite a bit, it's going to take a while to convert all of them into links. Please be patient.
Also, we'll have a new banner VERY soon, so yay. ^_^

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Thank GOD I'm back. It was so boring there. ;_;
Turns out my uncle's not really on his deathbed. The girl was spoke to about him was his daughter, and apparantly, she's a drama queen. :/ While the surgery he's having IS serious (quadruple bypass), the chances of him dying from it are not nearly as large as the chances of him surviving. The only thing that caused a close call was an anxiety attack.
So, yeah, we spent all of our time at her place for nothing, she just wanted someone to dump her household chores on (which, honestly, took only the first day to do; everything after that was just dishwashing).
But yay, I'm back now. =)

Thank God it wasn't anything more serious than that!! I'm glad you're uncle's okay! Welcome back!

So, fellow RokuNami shippers, what's the current discussion topic? :)

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
You shouldn't do it so early, Reika, who knows if they might change. But if they slow down some computers, there's nothing to be done.

So, fellow RokuNami shippers, what's the current discussion topic? :)

Their stance on canon: which I wish I could write long about, but, ugh, the skin >.<. I can only do short replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Do these "quick replies" have a character limit? It does at least have the "Go Advanced" option, but I haven't tried that out yet.

Anyways, as far as canon goes, there certainly isn't a lot, but they definitely had a connection. Whether that connection was romantic or not is up to the player. We, of course, like to interpret it as the beginnings of romance! :) I already stated most of my thoughts in the Reasons that got put in the OP, but basically, they both sought each other out at different times. Roxas turned to Namine for answers, and I believe she wanted him to turn to her because she saw him as a potential companion. They were both special Nobodies who were constantly being manipulated and used, first by the Organization and then by DiZ, so they were the only ones who could really understand what the other one was going through. And they were satisfied with their fates in the end because they had each other. I like that about them.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
^It is really pretty! :3

...that reminds me, I need to finish that RokuNami pic for that contest in dA. 0_0; The deadline is the 30th, and I'm going camping on the 29th...

It is! <3

xD That reminds me, there's a RokuNami/SoKai contest at dA I've been meaning to enter. I should reeeeally finish that picture. x:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
THE BANNER IS FACKING GORGEOUS! OMFG! AHHHHHHHHHHH! CINO NEVER FAILS!

Do these "quick replies" have a character limit? It does at least have the "Go Advanced" option, but I haven't tried that out yet.

I have no idea. Haven't written a reply that short.

Anyways, as far as canon goes, there certainly isn't a lot, but they definitely had a connection. Whether that connection was romantic or not is up to the player. We, of course, like to interpret it as the beginnings of romance! :) I already stated most of my thoughts in the Reasons that got put in the OP, but basically, they both sought each other out at different times. Roxas turned to Namine for answers, and I believe she wanted him to turn to her because she saw him as a potential companion. They were both special Nobodies who were constantly being manipulated and used, first by the Organization and then by DiZ, so they were the only ones who could really understand what the other one was going through. And they were satisfied with their fates in the end because they had each other. I like that about them.

*wishes she could respond right* I agree with you, lol xD. Watch, when I get that Dark Skin...

huanglulu

Glad your uncle was ok Reika :D and the banner looks so pretty i love it :D

they both sought each other out at different times. Roxas turned to Namine for answers, and I believe she wanted him to turn to her because she saw him as a potential companion. They were both special Nobodies who were constantly being manipulated and used, first by the Organization and then by DiZ, so they were the only ones who could really understand what the other one was going through. And they were satisfied with their fates in the end because they had each other. I like that about them.

Those are the reasons that i like this pairing and the sweetest scene between them is when the both of them are happy that as long as Sora and Kairi are together they could be together :D

silentmusic16

Their stance on canon: which I wish I could write long about, but, ugh, the skin >.<. I can only do short replies.
i know. this skin is just too bright. can't wait till there's a new dark one.
it's kind of like quality over quantity. there aren't many examples, but what there was was pretty strong. she watched over him too, which i find to be pretty cute. she was even like "i wanted to meet you, just once" and then, later on, he sees her watching over him. she reminds him to use the keyblade AND saves him from the darkness after he got his keyblades. and, like you said they knew what each other was feeling and understood each other. and the end when they were all happy that they would be together as long kairi and sora were was cute. plus, if we take kairi using the keyblade at the end of kh2 to mean that she'll be traveling with sora and riku, at least for a little while, then roxas and namine can be together more!

Those are the reasons that i like this pairing and the sweetest scene between them is when the both of them are happy that as long as Sora and Kairi are together they could be together :D
that scene is so cute!

oh, reika, the banner is very nice! i love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back