• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Cannon Heartless in Disney Castle

i dont think that small heartless is a cannon i think its the loud horn heartless from COM
  2. M

potions

ok um why did some of the healing potions just dissapear? i needed to heal and some of them were gone.
  3. M

most embarrasing moment

whats your most embarrasing moment? mine was when i was in the bathroom at school and this kid stood up on his toilet and looked down into my stall.
  4. M

Do you think Kingdom Hearts II is worth the wait?

Re: Do you think... ofcourse it will be worth the wait ive been waiting for this game FOREVER i cant wait for it to come out
  5. M

Most Hardest Boss to beat

riku IV was the hardest to beat for me i hated him. for riku's story i cant say cuz i havnt beaten it
  6. M

Best/Worst World in KH?

best-um hollow bastion for me worst-um i think monstro sucked alot i hated it
  7. M

announcments gone

the announcements are gone i cant see them. at the top of the index it has the words "announcements" but underneath theres nothing there.
  8. M

What is it about kingdom hearts...

the thing about kh that i really liked was the storyline. and the way i found this forum was that one day i was thinking "i wonder if they'll make a kingdom hearts 2" so i typed "kingdom hearts 2" in google and i found this forum
  9. M

Cards or Classic?

the kh battle system was WAY better i hated the cards they were just dumb. i liked moving around around freely in kh although you can in COM the fighting area is very small and i thought it was annoying having to shuffle through my cards looking for a dumb card.
  10. M

what the crap

ok um when i was looking at the main page of the forums evrything turned black and when i had my mouse on a link the link would turn red but when i refreshed the page it was back to normal. what the crap happened?
  11. M

KH quiz:part one

1.b 2.b 3.c 4.c 5.d 6.a 7.c 8.a
  12. M

Ultimate Keyblade

i never got it cuz i suck
  13. M

worth it?

well then get an SP like i said its only $75. the price for COM and a SP is $125
  14. M

worth it?

um you dont need to buy a DS to play COM. you can get a game boy advance SP which costs $75.
  15. M

What would you do if KH2 dosen't release

i think i would just drop dead
  16. M

What world would you like to live

destiny islands would be cool i would like to live there
  17. M

What level were you when you beat the game?

Re: what lvl where u when u beat the game? i was lvl 62 with the oblivion
  18. M

tough choice

ok um my bday is kinda far away but i still wanna make up my mind now. well anyway my next bday ill be old enough to buy ff games cuz they are rated T but i can only choose one and i must choose between ff7,ff8,ff9,or ff10. which one should i choose?
Back