• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think Kingdom Hearts II is worth the wait?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you really think KH2 will be worth the wait?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tidus22340

As of right now with what information we have, do you really think KH2 will be worth the wait? This question has been bugging me for a while now, and I want to see what other people think.

Z

Ziru

Re: Do you think...

Duh, dude mostly every game is worth the wait. This is a kingdomheart site by the way.

C

chaoschao

Will it be worth the wait? Yes. Will it live up to the hype? Probably not. No game ever lives up to the hype.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

If you have the game shouldn't you already know the real answer to his question?

My answer is yes. The Longer it takes hopefully the better it gets.....

Rikuroxmysox18

dontonypage said:
well, since i already have the game ( which you can see picture of the ACTUAL box at http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload2/kh2.jpg) I think it WAS well worth the wait. thank you. KHH this ones for you, babe.

You are such a loser <<........Anyway hellz yea! Of course it will be worth the wait. XDDD The game looks unbelievable! XD

D

dark mew

i just can't wait for this game to come out

OmegaHeartless

dontonypage said:
well, since i already have the game ( which you can see picture of the ACTUAL box at http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload2/kh2.jpg) I think it WAS well worth the wait. thank you. KHH this ones for you, babe.

You're not banned yet, that doesn't even have the ESRB rating thing on it, so yeah you're stupid and you don't have it unless you have a screen that no one, NO ONE has seen before NO ONE will believe you liar.
I think it will be worth the wait, but I'll need something to do in the spare, replaying KH didn't help (Beat it to easily).

electrikeyblade14

dontonypage said:

OMG!!! you're scaring me!! if you're telling the truth, how come i don't
have it?!?! and if you're lying, I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN FOR SCARING ME!!! life may not be fair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?!?!

Last edited:

mix

ofcourse it will be worth the wait ive been waiting for this game FOREVER i cant wait for it to come out

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com

its the worth waiting cuz there square wants the game to be way much better than KH and theres more adventure than KH2.

blinded-by-light

dontonypage said:
u...ur joking right? u found that PICTURE OF THE BOX on the internet and just pasted the site here...i mean cmon do u think anyone would really buy a game take a picture of fthe box put it in foto shop to delete the edges and then pay for a spot in the internet to put that up JUST so u could just say u have it?...bulls**t congratulations u just made it to the "he actually thought someone would buy that" hall of fame up with the guy who said BHK was named tyke and that dude who said he worked for square enix on the KH2 project

btw HELL YEA the game will totally be worth it KH was awesome and this one can kik its a$$

Kira85

Website
www.darkangelsarmy.myfreebb.com

electrikeyblade14 said:
OMG!!! you're scaring me!! if you're telling the truth, how come i have it?!?! and if you're lying, I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN FOR SCARING ME!!! life may not be fair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?!?!

you both..have...KH2??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! WHERE DID YOU FIND IT!!?? I MUST KNOW!!!!!
mad.gif
wait a sec....that cant be true...square enix says it hasnt come out anywhere yet... ha! you liar!

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards

It will TOTALLY be worth the wait! Man, I can't wait til it comes out!!^^

Website
kingdomhearts2.net

If anybody had the game, they would have showed the back cover of the game as well and everything else about the game. I 've already seen that image on the internet. I think that image could possibly be a cover for the the new KH2.....what do you guys think?

It will definitley be worth the wait, but I'm tired of waiting!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back