• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

hot new scans

Oh that's cool.............. one of my mom's employees was born and raised in Japan. I could get a translation hbut it might not be for a whole nother week.
  2. R

Is the red ninja belts over the face guy good ?

I heard somewhere that that man is Ansem. I'm not sure if it's true but....
  3. R

Urban Legends

Urban Legends have always interested me. The most intruiging ones were the Loche Ness Monster and that little Choopaloopa dude that eats up cows in Mexico. Do you guys believe in those? Here, you can discuss these Urban Myths and say urban myths you've heard of and discuss them out.
  4. R

Rate the MEMBER NAME of the person above you.

I'm not sure if anybody has done this one. Anyway, it's pretty self explanatory. The person who posts next will rate my username, Sora Oblivion DX. Then the person below him/her will rate their username and so on. Ok so let's get started.
  5. R

Fading Light

It's the year 3001 and a war is waging between light and darkness. The dominant alien race, the Xectons from the planet Xecta, are on a rampage in the name of darkness to posses all the worlds in the universe. Almost all of the universe belongs to them and their next planet to take over is...
  6. R

Teen Titans

Teen Titans is a brilliant, action-packed show, filled with adventure and mystery. It is one of my absolutely favorite shows. Who else loves this show? Here you can discuss it, its characters, theories of future episodes, anything Teen Titans related, or JUST HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THE SHOW! So, have...
  7. R

Fanfiction ► Things KH Characters Would Never Say!!!! REBORN!!!

Sora: Ansem!!!!! Ansem:*with sunglasses, a big chain, a long white tee shirt, a du rag, a white cap and baggy blue jeans* YO Sora dizzle mizzle fizzle sizzle crizzle. I'll beat you with my hammer and chizzel. Sora: o_0 *Riku comes up* Riku: DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEE Chyea...
  8. R

Eh, it was okay. For some reason they aren't as funny as when this thread started out. But still, I know, doing this is REALLY hard. And some have run out of ideas. But keep working at it guys.
  9. R

Kingdom Hearts AMV 24 Skies - aka Shameless Plug :D

Re: 24 Skies - aka Shameless Plug :D Omgosh. Switchfoot is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Switchfoot is aweaome!!!!!!!!!!! And 24 is my favorite song of theirs. I promise I'll watch it one day but my computer is so lame. I can't watch music videos on it. But one day if I go on...
  10. R

Sora- "I see dead people"

You have to remember that was 2001 or something. They were all alot younger. Hayden was only 11 back then and HJO was about the same age. They're 15 now. In kh2 their voices will be deeper. and less "annoying". I never found Kairi's voice as annoying though anyway.
  11. R

Cheat codes for Kingdom Hearts II

Re: really weird Guys, I checked and it is there. But it doesn't give cheat codes. It says "cheat codes not available". But it gives the release date of kh2. It's coming out Sep. 21.
  12. R

KH save file carried over to KH2

Re: load your weapons Yeah that would be really cool. I'd have the Ultima Blade and stuff
  13. R

ANd Sean Astin from the Lord of the Rings (he plays Sam Gamgee) does the voice of Hercules.
  14. R

Yeah they're right. And Christy Carlson Ramono from Even Stevens does Yuffies voice, Mandy Moore does Aerith's voice and Hayden Pannettiere from Tiger Cruise and Racing Stripes is Kairi.
  15. R

He's an actor. He is the host and creator of the show "Punked" Sora about to fight Leon in Traverse Town Sora: Let's do this Leon: ?Como te llamas? mansee dert y frety hugo de manzana. Sora: What the- Leon:shrety lon minko si refnallba Sora: Darn I'm stuck in the Spanish version of the...
  16. R

Secret Items in KH?

Yea, it doesn't sound true. More people would know about it. That would be sick to get those though.
  17. R

What is your favorite Heartless?

Re: What is your favorite heartless? Those ones with the sword you find a lot at Hollow Bastion. I think they're called invisibles.
  18. R

Fanfiction ► Ansem <VS> A Rock

LOL LOL> HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!! That was FUNNY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hilarious. Good job A.J.
  19. R

Kh2 in Disney Adventures Magazine

Thank God. The card based battle system was okay for GB. But it would totally kill kh2 if it had a carbased battle system.
  20. R

Kh2 in Disney Adventures Magazine

That sounds amazing. Let's hope the change is for the better. Will it have a card-based battle system like CoM?
Back