• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fading Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redemptions Light

It's the year 3001 and a war is waging between light and darkness. The dominant alien race, the Xectons from the planet Xecta, are on a rampage in the name of darkness to posses all the worlds in the universe. Almost all of the universe belongs to them and their next planet to take over is planet Earth, which has been a peaceful planet until they started their war with the Xectons 100 years earlier. Earth has advanced in technology, with high tech guns and laser swords and planes and time machines etc. But the Xectons have something far greater than technology, the power of extreme darkness. The Xectons are an ugly people, black and huge, each 10 ft. tall. They look like mini dragons that stand on 2 feet. They breath black fire and control all things evil. They have an army of 2million. THis large army forced all of planet Earth to unite and draft boys ages 12 and up to be in their military force. Girls ages 15 and up were drafted as well. But a large army won't stop the Xectons, only light can defeat darkness.And our many heroes (the heros are whoever join this rp) discover the ancient chinese martial arts form of Lightsukin. Fighting using the power of light. Now, our heroes are forced to throw away technology and use the power of this ancient style and use light to defeat this dominant race, the Xectons. Can we save the universe? Or will we fail and the universe will be enslaved to the Xectons, that is all up to you.

In this rp, we will be traveling through time, going to different worlds that can be made up, from a video game, TV show or movie. You can choose to be any kind of hero, a keyblade wielder, a light barer, a dragonballz type dude, any kind of hero you can think of. Well abide by the rules and HAVE FUN!!

Okay, here are the rules.

Follow this outline when designing a character

Character name:
Description:
Bio:

Rules:

No Godmoding
No power playing
Ask before you kill someone elses character
Don't control others characters
ANYONE CAN JOIN AT ANYTIME!!!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE READ

Okay, here is my character:

Name: Seth

Race: Human

Alignment: light

Description: Seth is a human boy at 13 years old. He has light tan skin and extremely cool, spiky blue hair with gold streaks in it and long, flowing bangs. He has a slightly muscular stature and usualy wears a gold tanktop, a gold headband, baggy blue jeans and a long, flowing blue cape with shoulder pads (like Piccolos cape in DragonballZ.) He also usually wears blue armor on top of his gold tanktop, under his cape. He also has big boots and a golden, jewel covered , double bladed sword at his waist. He also wears fingerless gloves and has a cross symbol under his eye.

Bio: Seth represents light and is a true hero. He is brave, fearless and full of courage. He is also wise and pure of heart. He uses speed while fighting, speed is his specialty. He is very kind, yet very stubborn and hates to fight.

Well, Here is everything. Remember ANYONE can join during ANYTIME during the rp. So, hope you like it HAVE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
((This Rp sounds so good why wouldnt I join? It sounds like one of mine I made a while ago in a difernt place. Actually I made a story of it. I only made an intro and waiting for people to red it sooooo can some one go check it out. if you do I will thank you. Its calld Project Annhillation. Its in the fanfiction part.))

Redemptions Light

Ok I'll check it out. And remember ANYONE CAN JOIN AT ANYTIME. And we can't start until more people join. PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloudmeister

Character name: Ryou Dragonbane

Alignment: Light

Description: is 5'4 and is fit, but not very muscular. He wears a black shirt with red outlining, and black leather pants. He also wears a brown belt, and black laceless shoes. He has black spiked up hair and has deep blue eyes. (Obsession with the color black with my characters lol). He also got a lot of tattoos on his body, like glyph symbols, a especially big glyph symbol on his back. His weapon is a long lance, with a very sharp end. The end is made of tough mythril, and this weapon is strapped to his back for easy access.

Bio: Although gruff and sometimes rude, he fights for good. His allignment could also probably be known as Lawful Neuttral. He is a very talented fighter, and always fights for the good reasons. He is known as a hero to many people. Honestly, if people try hard enough or gain enough trust, he can be pretty gentle or nice.

Last edited:
S

Seikan_Sureiyaa

Character name: Yeramo Darkheart
Race: wolf demon
Alignment: dark/light (The lesser of two evils type)

Description: Yeramo's body from his neck to his feet is covered in a long black cloak. He has long black hair reaching down to his shoulders with the tips of them a dark-blueish color. He has black eyes, tan skin, and a crescent moon-shaped scar on his left eye.

Bio: Yeramo was born on the planet Valikorlia, in the nation of Taron. When Yeramo was 8 years old, his planet was destoryed by the invading Xectons. While attempting to flee, he was captured and inprisoned by the Xectons. For 3 1/2 years, the Xectons used him and other captives as entertainment by forcing them to do battle. During his first battle, one of the Xectons generals saw he had great fighting potential and ordered his freedom. Then, the general offered Yeramo a chance to join up with them. Yearmo, knowing that if he refused that they would kill him, decided to join. For 6 years, he was taught how to fight and how to use an assortment of different weapons. Now, Yeramo is on the side of the Xectons. Yeramo is not as evil as the Xectons. And unlike most of the Xectons, he keeps hold of his honor and dignity. ((Sorry its so long. I get sort of carried away when it comes to Rping XD))

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(Name: Kris Hikari
Alignment: Unknown
Appearance: In the middle of tall and medium height and a little skiny. She looked like the girl on my signature and her eyes are dark brown. She also wears a chain necklace with a crown like on Sora's and wears her hair in a ponytail.
Bio: Kris has a dark past and no clue which side she's on. She has a tough personality and doesn't let people become friends with her. Despite that, she has a semi-strong sense of justice and fights for what she thinks is right.)

KHDRUMMER

If it was year 3001 then he would be 1016.
biggrin.gif

Name: Drath

Gendar: Male

Description: Drath is 6' 2" tall. He weighs 152 lbs. Drath has light skin and short-black spiked hair. He wears a head band. Drath wears a white tanktop beneath his Black jacket. He generaly wears shorts. He has a small cut on his right cheek.

Bio: Drath has lived on a small island for his entire life. He grew up exploring the island. He learned how to play the sport Lanceball. He grew up with his friends Maryn and Novis. He lives on the island with his parents, and his friend's parents. At age 19 on his way to a Lanceball game piratesambushed his ship. After escaping from pirates the King asked him to help save the world in a matter of speeking. After stopping the rebel army, the alien forces came to the planet. Drath's life took a dramatic turn when these evil monsters ravaged his world.

I wrote a story about Drath at age 19 so I had to make up something off the top of my head about his childhood. Oh well, good enough.

Last edited:
Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
Name: Cloudrunner
Sex: Male
Race: Hawkeye: a people that have bird wings and a couple of bird feathers growing from behind their ears. Their eyes are a stark yellow color with irises like slits. Their hands have talons like a eagle's.

Weapons: His main weapon is magic, though he weilds a spear that helps amplify his powers. It's called the Pariah, and it's covered in intricate magic markings that add to it's strength. Two blood red ribbons are attached to it to it to help seal in its power so it can stay strong and never wear out. Cloudrunner doesn't actually attack with it unless his magic can't be used. Speaking of which, he possesses all the level 1 ans 2 spells, but he hasn't quite gotten to level 3 yet. His special ability is being able to create illusions to fool his opponent. It can be as simple as creating a illusion of a single Heartless, or as complicated as making an entire false world appear more real than reality itself.

Bio: He says that his home world is Euphoria, a place filled with adventure and monsters, but it's unclear why he left. He mostly just drifts wherever the wind takes him.

Description: Cloudrunner's skin is a mahagony hue. His hair is bright red and cropped down quite short, except for the front, which hangs in his eyes a tiny bit. His wings are dark brown on the outside and a pale sand color in the inside. The two feathers that grow behind his ears are mainly sandy colored with some dark brown at their tip. He wears a necklace with tiny red feathers stringed on. His earings have the same red feathers on them. He has two lime-green markings on his cheeks and black paint lines that starts at the corners of his eyes and end a couple of inches from his ears (think something like the Egyptian's way of adding eyepaint.) His clothes are a light an color that look quite a bit like an Native American's, and have an uneven, stringy finish to them. They're covered in all kinds of magic symbols, painted on with lime-green paint.

(Sorry this is so long)

luciferian_oath

I don't live anywhere... for I am a figment of you
name: Artemis
appearance: a happy-go-lucky kid that thinks every thing is a game. doesn't know his own strength. somewhat pale skin, short blonde hair, black leather boots, and no tights or skirt; just baggy jeans and a black t-shirt.
weapons: dual wealding long swords, spiked staff, small offensive sheild.
race: Kokiri kid( from legend of zelda)
bio: a rebelious kid who REALLY hates tights. He doesn't like to talk about, but somehow kinda ... got kicked out of the kokiri forest. Artemis has made his living by "finding" money. and he'd never back down from a challenge. Traveled to earth for "other" reasons.
Allignment: light

Redemptions Light

Ok guys, we're about to start very soon. But it's late and I'll have to start it tomorrow. Don't start until you get my que ok?

We start..............TOMORROW!!!!

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
((Ah man. ok im getting ready for then then. ha....ha.....ha...I said then then.))

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Sorry, DX. I hate to go whenever I sent that PM, but I'm here now. If you still need me, that is. :)

Character name: Emma
Description: Long, black wavy hair that reaches the middle of her back. Olive skin and dark eyes. 5'6" and 120 lbs.
Bio: She was recruited into the army as soon as she hit 15. She's not enjoying the fact that her life is in danger every moment. Her main mission to keep herself and loved ones alive.

Last edited:

Redemptions Light

OOC: OK EVERYONE ITS TIME TO START!!!!!!! BUT MORE PEOPLE CAN STILL JOIN OK?

RRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY LET'S START!!!

IC: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!! There was a huge explosion. The boy ran, his spiky blue hair with gold streaks waved in the wind. His bangs hung in his face, making it hard for him to see. "DAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDD!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs. He was running across a barren wasteland. The ground was arid and parched. It was cracking, and out of the cracked ground poured scalding hot magma. The barren wasteland was once a flourishing city, beautiful and cheery, full of grandour. But now, the Xectons had destroyed it. These Xectons invaded planet Earth 100 years ago , on their quest to own all of the planets in the universe. The blue haired boy, whos name was Seth, suffered his whole 13 years of life from this terrible war raging for his planet. He was drafted last year at age 12 to join the fight against the Xectons. Now, Earth's huge army has split into militias. Out of the 2000 in Seth's little militia, only he and his father remained. (Seth's mother resigned from the army because she is 2 months pregnant.) But, now Seth could only run to protect his father as he was being destroyed by a Xecton who was the only left in his militia.(The humans finally managed to defeat one of their militias) The mighty Xecton, which looked like a 10 ft tall dragon that walked on 2 legs. All Xectons were THAT big. And they all breathed black fire. The Xecton was slashing Seth's father with his mighty claws. "Arggggghhhh" cried Seth's dad. He tried to shoot him, but the Xecton grabbed Seth's father's gun,twisted it, and threw it to the side. "He he" the Xecton laughed evily "recton plasmorph shinsu natsicko largenspihikimodeh." He added. Seth didn't understand his language, so he disregarded it. Seth's dad stood no chance. He had been tortured for 15 minutes already. And all Seth could do was was stand in awe. He was frozen and couldn't move at all. "Dad" he whimpered. "No"

KHDRUMMER

Name: Rave
Gendar: Male

Description: Rave wears shortsleeved chainmail armor beneath steel plated armor. He has a tatoo on his left arm that looks like a thorned vine wrapping around his arm. He has thick shoulder armor that is little shorter then saiyan armor. On his wrists he wears 50 pound armlets. He wears long dark blue jeans that are wripped at the bottom. He has a small dagger on his left leg going through a leg loop. He has gold colored hair with black bangs. He has a short braid going down to his shoulder on the left side. Rave's main weapon is a huge keyblade. Its as thick as Lexaeus' weapon on CoM. I can't describe what it looks like, SRY! He wears a long sword on his back. And of course he owns a dagger in his pant loop.

Bio: Rave grew up in the small town of Kritare. It is on the supercontinent Dren. Drath's island is right off the coast of Dren. Rave grew up in a military life. Rebel forces from the northern regions invaded this small town when Rave was seven. His father went into battle so he followed. Rave picked up a sword for the first time. Seven year old Rave parried a sword that would have killed his father. His father was killed from behind at that moment by the rebel leader, Derasco. Rave screamed as he turned around and sliced at Derasco. Derasco got onto a horse and rode away. Rave started slashing at the much bigger soldiers. He killed numbers in his madness. This is how he got his name. Rave grew up to be the top rank champion in Kritare. He fought against the rebel forces all his life.

Then they came.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back