• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts AMV 24 Skies - aka Shameless Plug :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

feeble_darkness

Hiya to anyone reading...
Weeelll, I made my first AMV at animemusicvideos.org (to Switchfoot's "24") so if you're interested and have a cable connection, check it out! It's around 36mb. Lots of Kingdom Hearts I/II footage (*mutters something about ign.com, but hey, it has music now!)
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=64897
I know... shameless plug.
tongue.gif
Sorry! But I'm proud of my happy little video, lol.
Anywho, if you do download it, let me know what ya think!

- feeble_darkness

Redemptions Light

Re: 24 Skies - aka Shameless Plug :D

Omgosh. Switchfoot is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Switchfoot is aweaome!!!!!!!!!!! And 24 is my favorite song of theirs. I promise I'll watch it one day but my computer is so lame. I can't watch music videos on it. But one day if I go on my friends comp I'll watch it.

feeble_darkness

Re: 24 Skies - aka Shameless Plug :D

Yep - me too! "More Than Fine" is pretty good too, and I actually was debating whether to use that instead of 24, but decided on 24 in the end.
Which turned out to be a bit longer, lol so there's a black space of about 7 seconds at the end... couldn't quite figure out how to lengthen the credits. Oh well. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back