• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bemmers789

Calling (drabble/short story)

So I've got a little something planned out here. I'm gonna type up a (probably fluffy) drabble here and if somebody critiques it or even comments about anything here I will write another one. I'll incorporate some lyrics from the TWEWY song Calling for some effect. I will not use names or...
  2. bemmers789

Why didn't Namine...?

Okay, this may seem like a stupid question, but when Namine was a captive of Org. XIII in CO, couldn't she have just wiped Marluxia's, Larxene's, Vexen's, and (maybe) Axel's memory and gotten the hell outta there? Just a thought...
  3. bemmers789

Survivor: Redemption Island

Hey, so I thought I would start a thread about the reality show Survivor (on abc). I'm a huge fan, and season 22 is going to premiere on Wednesday. If anybody in this insane (yet awesome) world that is known as the KHI forums knows about this show, feel free to discuss anything about it here...
  4. bemmers789

Namine and the Keyblade?

I know this may very well be considered a stupid question, but... Why again can Namine not use the Keyblade? Riku explained to Sora in KHII that Roxas could use the Keyblade because he was Sora's Nobody. So why couldn't Namine,, use the Keyblade?
  5. bemmers789

I'm new...help?

Hey, I'm new here at KHI, and I was wondering if someone could give me some advice as to where to begin? I don't want to do anything wrong so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks! ^^
Back