• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Organization XIII elements+

Are there any other possible elements that Organization XIII doesn't have? Well obviously, but would somebody like to list them for me xD?
  2. A

Help with cards >_<?

I finally just beat the game XD. I ended up not trying to find anymore green cards (which I still had no luck finding). I was like level 65, and while Axel was hard for me, I beat Marluxia easily, and my vexen card was only used once o-o. Oh well. Now I'm on rebirth :D.
  3. A

Help with cards >_<?

Crap, I just noticed that <_>. And I've tried roulette rooms and I haven't had any such luck.
  4. A

Help with cards >_<?

I'm training to fight Axel in re: COM, and I am trying to get the rewards room open because reward rooms are usually great, but to my horror I had NO green cards to use. I was not very miffed, so I went to go get some green cards from the heartless near me, and after earning 6 levels, I haven't...
  5. A

The RPG...?

I honestly have no idea what it is, most likely because I'm new. Anybody care to explain it for me?
  6. A

Kingdom Hearts 3?

Anybody hear any news about it? I want to see ANYTHING about it soo so so so bad. I doodled a new keyblade for a new world, and I think they should make Atlantis a new world. IT'D BE AWESOME. So. Anybody got anything?
  7. A

Could Kairi and Zexion be RELATED?!

Hrm....it's very possible. I think it would prove to be a great twist. Wait...so Zexion is not a nobody? Or was he a nobody when he was adopted by Ansem?
  8. A

I'm sort of glad...

Me too. It also gives me time to find my psp ^_^'. I hope they don't make the dubs really bad like in the remake of COM for ps2. I'm very excited for it :D.
  9. A

LARXENE BOSS BATTLE COM!

Gack! I know. I never really thought they would help me O_o. But now that I think of it, they OBVIOUSLY do <_>.
  10. A

LARXENE BOSS BATTLE COM!

s1jessie I have been trying to kill her for ages! It's hilarious because she's my favorite org. member XP. I am at level 51, I have 700 CP, 550 HP, anddd.....0 sleights <_>. I cannot beat her, and I can't got sonic blade because too much leveling up, and so little time/patience. Puhlease help.
Back