• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help with cards >_<?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1Larxene&Zexion

I'm training to fight Axel in re: COM, and I am trying to get the rewards room open because reward rooms are usually great, but to my horror I had NO green cards to use. I was not very miffed, so I went to go get some green cards from the heartless near me, and after earning 6 levels, I haven't gotten a single green card. I am now at level 62. >_<.
Is there just something wrong with my disk? Maybe no green cards in Castle Oblivion? Shoud I just restart my ps2? Help please XD.

Jakek9

Doesn't this belong in side storys?

Anyways, it's all by chance. Idk if certain heartless have higher chances, you might want to use roulette room to open up a door. That way you increase your chances of getting a green card by ALOT. You should have plenty of those by now.

a1Larxene&Zexion

I finally just beat the game XD. I ended up not trying to find anymore green cards (which I still had no luck finding). I was like level 65, and while Axel was hard for me, I beat Marluxia easily, and my vexen card was only used once o-o. Oh well. Now I'm on rebirth :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back