• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Joker'sHeartless

Does NA Unchained link to JP Chi?

I searched around a bit, and I couldn't find any info on this yet, so I'm throwing my question to the experts (by which I mean you guys): Is it possible to link my Japanese Chi account to my NA Unchained account. I know it could be done between the Japanese versions, but I cant seem to find the...
  2. Joker'sHeartless

What New Types of Magic do You Want to See?

Magic in the Kingdom Hearts series has both changed dramatically and stayed pretty much the same throughout the games. On the one hand, there are certain families of spells that grow and expand with the series; fire, fira, and firaga generally do the same thing in each iteration with new...
  3. Joker'sHeartless

Riku and the Kingdom Key

While surfing Tumblr, I came across a post appreciating Riku and his magnificent character arc, and about how the poster thought he should be the main character- and that got me thinking, what if he was supposed to be? I'm talking strictly in-universe speculation, here. He was the only one of...
  4. Joker'sHeartless

Has Stitch been to Destiny Islands?

In Stitch's debut movie appearance, Lilo and Stitch, he escapes captivity and crash lands on the small tropical island chain of Hawaii, where he meets and befriends Lilo. In the Kingdom Hearts universe, we see 626 at two points within the games; first, in Birth by Sleep, as he is escaping...
  5. Joker'sHeartless

Do Keyblades Evolve with their Wielder?

Kinda long, but stay with me. I have photographic evidence. Throughout the series we've seen characters do some impressive things with their keyblades, but something I found interesting was the idea of a character's keyblade evolving- not transforming or switching keychains, but evolving. The...
  6. Joker'sHeartless

Awakening in KH3?

With all the threads on possible gameplay and playable characters, I haven't seen any on possible awakening scenes for KH3. Many of the Kingdom Hearts games and both of the main games early on feature, or transition out of the opening cinematic with someone entering a Station of Awakening as...
  7. Joker'sHeartless

Elemental Affinities vs Proficiencies Theory

~DISCLAIMER obviously the frequency of certain moves and abilities is influenced by the individual gamer's playstyle.~ It may be common knowledge, but most of the Kingdom Hearts characters can be linked to some sort of element. Aside from the established Warrior, Defender, and Mage classes...
  8. Joker'sHeartless

Cardboard Keyblades

I made these, pretty much, on a whim. The Kingdom Key was the first, and so, is a little rougher around the edges (literally). Also, I'm aware that the scaling is a tad bit off. For the KK, I tried mathing (the act of using math) but my scaling factor was off. On Fenrir, I just decided to wing...
  9. Joker'sHeartless

Side Quest Question: What is this thing?

Does anyone know what this thing is or where I can find it? It looks kike it's wearing Christmas Town garb, but that world isn't available. My phone won't translate the text, either. A;; I know is that I get 10 bronze tickets for defeating two of them...
  10. Joker'sHeartless

Will we get to see Ventus in the Realm of Sleep?

So, Ventus is sleeping, right? I mean, he's in a shattered heart-induced coma, but, for all intents and purposes, sleeping. Would that mean he's currently somewhere in the Realm of Sleep? Follow up question: (and here's how this relates to KH3) would you guys like to see a level or stage where...
  11. Joker'sHeartless

What's left, all there ever was, or maybe something else?

I was going along thinking I had a pretty thorough understanding of the KH universe untill I read this in another thread; and that got me thinking. While Terra, MX, and ME were fighting over control of the entity now known as Apprentice Xehanort, who was in control? Did they alternate? Was it...
  12. Joker'sHeartless

Missing: King and Keyblade Master

So, in Days, after you beat the game, if you go to the shop, King Mickey and Sora should be able to be purchased for mission mode. I've gone through every list but I still can't find them.Ive gone to other sites for help, but they all say the same thing,"beat the game and you get to buy them at...
  13. Joker'sHeartless

the Unversed are still around... kinda

at first, i knew that heartless and nobodies were related as the heart, and the body and soul, respectively. I never put them together with the unversed. But, after seeing this picture; Trio by ~PharaonicQuiche on deviantART , i began to think the unversed are connected. if you look at the...
  14. Joker'sHeartless

King Mickey hates me...

if my research is correct, king Mickey is supposed to come rescue you if you die fighting Xaldin, right? He's supposed to be one of the 10 battles were mickey steps in if you fail. Well,I died multiple times (no video game skills + proud mode) and the king never showed up once. What's the deal...
Back