• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

King Mickey hates me...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
if my research is correct, king Mickey is supposed to come rescue you if you die fighting Xaldin, right? He's supposed to be one of the 10 battles were mickey steps in if you fail. Well,I died multiple times (no video game skills + proud mode) and the king never showed up once. What's the deal with that?!:cry:

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
keep trying he'll show up eventually. you just have bad luck. its funny cause he always used to show up for me but now i dont die anymore and he never shows up for you lol

Sandslash

Well, in Proud Mode (Final Mix), I lost two times and he didn't appear. But I won the third so I don't know the odds of Mickey's appearence when you're fighting Xaldin.

Mage of light

It's because ur on proud mode. He doesn't show up as often. Believe me. I went through the entire game and mickey only helped me once.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Since playing through Proud Mode means that you know how the game works and can handle the difficulty, Mickey appears less often to rescue you. And the chance that he appears is halved (or something) every single time. But since you said that he never showed up before, it's probably just bad luck.

runeko

When I was on proud mode, then i kept dying during that fight and Mickey kept coming to save me for a total of about 4 times that one fight.

Gram

Banned
Awards
if my research is correct, king Mickey is supposed to come rescue you if you die fighting Xaldin, right? He's supposed to be one of the 10 battles were mickey steps in if you fail. Well,I died multiple times (no video game skills + proud mode) and the king never showed up once. What's the deal with that?!
like everyone said keep tryin.
once he save like 6 in one play through.
and then there was others when i nver seen him once.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
if my research is correct, king Mickey is supposed to come rescue you if you die fighting Xaldin, right? He's supposed to be one of the 10 battles were mickey steps in if you fail. Well,I died multiple times (no video game skills + proud mode) and the king never showed up once. What's the deal with that?!:cry:
yeah it's just bad luck man.. I was lucky when I got Three returns with mickey against Xaldin on proud mode...

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Also, you may not have inflicted enough damage for Mickey to come save you.
I've found that you have to take out a chunk of health before dying to be rescued.
Even on Proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back