• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the Unversed are still around... kinda

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
at first, i knew that heartless and nobodies were related as the heart, and the body and soul, respectively. I never put them together with the unversed. But, after seeing this picture; Trio by ~PharaonicQuiche on deviantART , i began to think the unversed are connected.
if you look at the three corresponding creatures, you can see common features between the unversed and the heartless, and the same with the nobodies. this is just a thought based on a picture, but what if the unversed are no longer around not because they just disappeared, but because they somehow split into the naturally occurring heartless, and the naturally occurring nobodies.
i havent thought out all the details just yet, but it would certainly explain all the similarities between the 3 species, and why the unversed arent in kh1 :96:

what do you think?

zexyishsmexy

Maybe kind of convientient....but...stil.
Hey I like it.
but we dont know much about the unversed...so it'll be hard to disprove.

fan made pics=maybe not the best ref?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
The Unversed seem to be more similar to the heartless than the nobodies; Unversed/Heartless have monstrous appearances, nobodies have humanoid appearances.

State

Awards
The Unversed seem to be more similar to the heartless than the nobodies; Unversed/Heartless have monstrous appearances, nobodies have humanoid appearances.

T. Nomura clarified that, since Unversed are/were connected to the Heartless and Nobodies.

Xeon the 2nd

ummmm idk if it would contribute but could a pic of their emblems might help this?
just saying after all, Unverse are connected to heartless/nobodies
that maybe their emblams similarties could help clarify
?_____?

Vanitas.

And they are both connected to the heart.

Master Xehanort possibly made the Unverse which would explain his disappearence along with his apprentice. I believe I've said that unverse are the ancestors of the heartless. They are both related towards the heart. Apprentice Xehanort created the Heartless. Master Xehanort created the Unverse.

Xeon the 2nd

And they are both connected to the heart.

Master Xehanort possibly made the Unverse which would explain his disappearence along with his apprentice. I believe I've said that unverse are the ancestors of the heartless. They are both related towards the heart. Apprentice Xehanort created the Heartless. Master Xehanort created the Unverse.

Xehanort did not create the heartless, they appeared beneath the castle in the Water works( as said in KH1s Ansem reports, i think)
He and Ansem the Wise(real one) made the manufacted heartless(heartless that have emblem, true ones dont have an emblem)

bts, what gets me curoius is when did Heartless/Nobodies(besides the original 6 apprentices) started showing up?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
at first, i knew that heartless and nobodies were related as the heart, and the body and soul, respectively. I never put them together with the unversed. But, after seeing this picture; Trio by ~PharaonicQuiche on deviantART , i began to think the unversed are connected.
if you look at the three corresponding creatures, you can see common features between the unversed and the heartless, and the same with the nobodies. this is just a thought based on a picture, but what if the unversed are no longer around not because they just disappeared, but because they somehow split into the naturally occurring heartless, and the naturally occurring nobodies.
i havent thought out all the details just yet, but it would certainly explain all the similarities between the 3 species, and why the unversed arent in kh1 :96:

what do you think?

There are no natural heartless or natural nobodies.

There's purebloods, Emblems, and nobodies.

Dark Sora 07

ummmm idk if it would contribute but could a pic of their emblems might help this?
just saying after all, Unverse are connected to heartless/nobodies
that maybe their emblams similarties could help clarify
?_____?

Here ya go. Compare away.

Unverse Emblem

Unbirths.jpg

Heartless Emblem
heartless.jpg

Nobody Emblem
833415.jpg

Vanitas.

Xehanort did not create the heartless, they appeared beneath the castle in the Water works( as said in KH1s Ansem reports, i think)
He and Ansem the Wise(real one) made the manufacted heartless(heartless that have emblem, true ones dont have an emblem)
No, Xehanort created the heartless.

Both pureblood and emblems along with his apprentices.

Ansem Report 2
It is my duty to expose what this darkness really is. I shall conduct the following experiments:

-Extract the darkness from a person's heart.
-Cultivate darkness in a pure heart.
-Both suppress and amplify the darkness within.

The experiments caused the test subject's heart to collapse, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are! My treatment produced no signs of recovery. I confined those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle.
Some time later, I went below and was greeted by the strangest sight. Creatures that seemed born of darkness...What are they? Are they truly sentient beings? Could they be the shadows of those who lost their hearts in my experiments?

Xehanort accidentally created the pureblood heartless via experiments as shown to you in the Ansem Reports.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Honestly, given they weren't all purged by TAV and co first, this sounds likely. Perhaps, by killing some of the heartless and nobodies, the unversed might show up again, but I doubt it.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

The unversed move like the nobodies and some appear more nobody like in posture too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back