• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does NA Unchained link to JP Chi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
I searched around a bit, and I couldn't find any info on this yet, so I'm throwing my question to the experts (by which I mean you guys):

Is it possible to link my Japanese Chi account to my NA Unchained account. I know it could be done between the Japanese versions, but I cant seem to find the option in the American release.

I did not use the Japanese mobile version, so I don't have to worry about the one-to-one rule on the Cho end of things.

What I do know is that Square was pretty adamant about the Japanese games staying in Japan and now there's the news of people not (legally) being allowed to play outside America. I wouldn't put it past them to not include this feature since, by their logic, anyone playing the NA Unchained shouldn't have had access to the JP Chi anyway.

Side note- I tried checking the Unchained Walkthrough Help Thread, but it's currently at 94 pages, and nothing useful comes up when I use the Search Thread option.

Awards
When you download the app and start the game you'll be asked if you want to start a new game or load an already existing on you've backed up. If it's possible to link the jp account to the na then that's how it'll be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back