• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Waiting

*I haven't written much lately so I decided to practice. This was my practice. It's just meh. I need more practice.* I'm sitting. Waiting impatiently for something to happen. Some big event that will alter the course of my life. The explosion of a super nova, the discovery of a cure for the...
  2. K

Clothing

Unless you are a nudist, or enjoy prancing through life in the buff, you probably, hopefully, own clothing. If so, where do you get your clothes? Are they hand-me-downs? What stores do you enjoy shopping at? etc, etc. okgo.
  3. K

its so cold

Cnc?
  4. K

Guilty Pleasure

v.1 v.2 I would greatly appreciate CnC!
  5. K

Are you a true otaku/weeaboo?

Apparently I'm not cause I have no clue what that is. Anyone else know?
  6. K

GLEE-vatars

No need to ask permission to use. Just make sure to credit me. I'll post more, once I find more glee stocks. <3 Previous Entries: Audition Brittany/Brittney Grilled Cheesus Duets pt. 1 Duets part deux
  7. K

The Nutcracker in 3D.

The Nutcracker in 3D. Ud2t2k7dZqU IMDB page. Not sure if it's coming out in the states but it looks pretty cool. They gave it a darker, edgier feel to it like they're doing with most things these days. Thoughts?
  8. K

Suckin' too hard on your lollipop?

I've been trying to get back into graphics and what not. v.1 v.2 CnC please?
  9. K

I see a pattern here...

I always seem to stop doing graphics because real life loves to stick it's nosy head into mah bizness and when I start to do them again I seem to start slowly by making a bunch of avatars... hm... Hayao Miyazaki inspired Avatars: Cnc? Anyone is allowed to use these just make sure to...
  10. K

Digimon Tamers: Corruption (A Digimon RP)

Digimon Tamers: Corruption Digital creatures of the air, earth and sea come forth. The time is near for our return. Prepare, oh great ones. The Data Corruption has begun. Ready yourselves. Prologue: Hypno. A secret organization that monitors the activity between the Digital and real world...
  11. K

It's Yumma!

NGQ3FZDunQI lol.
  12. K

Jihl Nabaat

Made a new tag! CnC would be greatly appreciated!
  13. K

La Luna

v.1 v.2 I personally like the first one but the left corner seemed a bit empty and I didn't know what to do with it... and that's how version 2 was thought up...
  14. K

It's like a sweat shop!

No Text Text. Cnc!
  15. K

Hey, Whats the big idea!

Oh, Hey look what I made! s1eyeballs v.1 v.2 Cnc.
  16. K

Break It Out

So I don't know if this is an LP... or not but anyways I followed a tutorial to make this. The Rocket Summer is the first band that came to my head and they have a cool name so... yeah! Cnc! ^^
  17. K

Working hard or hardly working!

HAI! I made two tags today! :D The st. Patrciks day one in my sig annnd. CnC PLEASE! :D
  18. K

'ello Guvnah!

I haven't made a tag in a while. Why you ask? v.1 v.2 ^ That's why... Critique and Comment pleeease! ^^
  19. K

Hayao Miyazaki

If you don't know who Hayao Miyazaki is then gtfo, or read this Wikipedia page: Hayao Miyazaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Films that Miyazaki has created: My Neighbor Totoro Spirited Away Princess Mononoke Howl's Moving Castle Ponyo on a Cliff Kiki's Delivery Service Those...
  20. K

Just a couple that I made. cnc?
Back