• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hayao Miyazaki

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
If you don't know who Hayao Miyazaki is then gtfo, or read this Wikipedia page: Hayao Miyazaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Films that Miyazaki has created:

miyazaki_450.jpg

My Neighbor Totoro

spirited_away.jpg

Spirited Away

princess-mononoke-DVDcover.jpg

Princess Mononoke

howlsmovingcastle.jpg

Howl's Moving Castle

PonyoPosterSm.jpg

Ponyo on a Cliff

6004poster_image_1442_3_-1.jpg

Kiki's Delivery Service

Those are just a few of the many great films Miyazaki has made.

Discuss!

And while you're at it, What is your favorite Hayao Miyazaki film?

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
There's one you missed... Hayao Miyazaki's Spirited away... now that was a good movie...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So far, Princess Mononoke, but I've really wanted to check out Howl's Moving Castle.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
He makes brilliant movies.
Kiki's Delivery Service and Princess Mononoke were my favorites a s a child.
Spirited Away, The Cat Returns, and Howl's Moving castle are simply stunning, beautiful, and inspirational.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
To be honest, I like them all. They all have special places from my childhood and Ponyo has become a more recent admiration.
*you forgot the Cat Returns and that raccoon one... Pompiko? Something like that?*

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Oh wow. Well I didn't really put all of them. (Left out Laputa and Naussica too.) I just put those that I thought were more known. ^^

I will add more eventually.

EDIT: And I can't believe I forgot Spirited away. ^^ Its there.

GamerChris

I've only seen a few of them so far: Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, My Neighbour Totoro, Whisper of the Heart and Ponyo, but all of those were freaking amazing animated movies, breathtaking and more emotional and deep than their western counterparts Disney :D

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Pompiko? Something like that?*

Pom Poko.

I've seen: Spirited Away which is by far my favourite, Howls Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, Cat Returns, Laputa, Nausicaa, Kiki's Delivery Service and Ponyo.

I've been meaning to watch Porco Rosso at some point.

I love The Cat Returns mostly for the dub voice of the King Cat being Tim Curry.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
They used to show a lot of anime movies on one of the Starz channels. It's where I watched most of the Miyazaki movies, as well as Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Tokyo Godfathers, Jin-Roh, and a few others that I can't remember. Not sure if they still do though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back