• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hey, Whats the big idea!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Oh, Hey look what I made! s1eyeballs

ChrisPine.png

v.1

ChrisPine-2.png

v.2

Cnc.

Last edited:

tangerine

Awards
Slices aren't a good idea unless they add something to a concept piece. You just end up distracting from a focal point and ruining flow. I'm not entirely positive about this because it's so bright, but it looks like you took a render and lightened it over a stock. As for text, here's the same old rule and advice: It should be a part of the tag, not just pasted over it.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
ChrisPine-1.png

v.2

Not much of a difference but I messed with the brightness and contrast and curves.

tangerine

Awards
Please do try and take advice into consideration if you're going to modify a graphic or make something new. It's nice that you thanked me but it would be nicer to see you take something out of the comments you receive.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I do take you advice into consideration! ^^ I just didn't know what to do with the other stuff so I focused on making it not seem so bright!

I do enjoy your crit though and definitely take it into consideration.

EDIT:
ChrisPine-2.png

Mkay, after taking you criticism I did another one! ^^

I like it better!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back