• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Break It Out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
So I don't know if this is an LP... or not but anyways I followed a tutorial to make this. The Rocket Summer is the first band that came to my head and they have a cool name so... yeah!

[IMG]http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad97/the8rstud18/rocketsummer.png[/IMG]

Cnc! ^^

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
My only comment is about the green towards the bottom left corner :x I just don't feel it fits in very well. Otherwise

KILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
I think it might possibly look better if you got rid of the color overlay on the border and made it one solid color only. It also couldn't hurt to maybe try making the texture more noticeable in the top right.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i think the background texture looks LQ. and those brushes on the corners seems off. other than that, this coolio!

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
the E in ROCKET is like ONE pixel off and it kinda bugs me. the E in THE would look a lot better if the thick line part went all the way to the border, like the other Es.

this is a huge step up from your smaller pieces though. i <3 this.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
the E in ROCKET is like ONE pixel off and it kinda bugs me. the E in THE would look a lot better if the thick line part went all the way to the border, like the other Es.

this is a huge step up from your smaller pieces though. i <3 this.

xD damn it I didn't think anybody would notice that! lol

EDIT:

Okay, I took what you guys told me and this is what I got:

[img]http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad97/the8rstud18/rocketsummer-1.png[/img]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back