• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BahamutZERO

Well, I guess I'm not "New", buttt...

Surely I'm not a real member, until today. I showed up a few months back, but left shortly. I suppose this is my Re-introduction? Anywho, just poppin' in here to say hello, and such!
  2. BahamutZERO

Kingdom Hearts: The War of hearts!

I noticed recently that my other thread of "Re: Dissidia: Kingdom Hearts "Characters" was closed, and for reasons unkown or shared to me...so.......i'm gonna repost it. o_o You guys need to try and realize that i'm not insulting Dissidia in any way, I am simply trying to start a neat and...
  3. BahamutZERO

Re: Dissidia: Kingdom Hearts "Characters"!!

Re: Dissidia: Kingdom Hearts "Characters"!! Alright guys! If you read,(and understood) the title, then you should know by now that this is NOT a real game(yet?), and this is simply a thread for posting the characters you think belong in a "Dissidia" Kingdom Hearts. Lemme throw a few rules at...
  4. BahamutZERO

Just gonna jump right on in! ^__^

Alrighty guys! I'm a dedicated Kingdom Hearts fan. Through all their falts, and all of their greatest works, I have always been there! I absolutely LOVE Kingdom Hearts, and don't get me wrong, I have ALOT of favorite games, but there's just something about Kingdom Hearts that really gets me...
Back