• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The War of hearts!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BahamutZERO

I noticed recently that my other thread of "Re: Dissidia: Kingdom Hearts "Characters" was closed, and for reasons unkown or shared to me...so.......i'm gonna repost it. o_o

You guys need to try and realize that i'm not insulting Dissidia in any way, I am simply trying to start a neat and interesting thread... -__- Why in the world was the last one closed? =/ Oh, and i'd like to add a few things to this one. :3

Alright guys! If you read,(and understood) the title, then you should know by now that this is NOT a real game(yet?), and this is simply a thread for posting the characters you think belong in a "PVP style" Kingdom Hearts.

Lemme throw a few rules at you guys! :D First off, and the most obvious, don't say random stupid characters... =__= I don't want someone to post "I think dat pluto should be a character becuzzzz!!! yadayadyada..." that's just stupid, guys... make an actual anaswer, and GIVE A REASON WHY YOU THINK THEY BELONG IN DISSIDIA: KINGDOM HEARTS!

Don't just yell out "Goofey!", and then end your post...that would just be lame. -.-

Also, don't post a message on here telling me "This has already been posted before!!!", "It's a really dumb idea!", etc... Yes, I am confident that this has already been posted somewhere down the line..., but seriously, I think this is a discussion that some of us can enjoy without your trolling, and spamming. And for the whole bad idea quote, well damn, if you think it's a bad idea, why the hell are you reading it, and taking the time to tell me that it's a bad idea? Simply move on, and ignore the thread. Don't be a asshole and tell me about how much of a bad idea is, because it's just an opinion. Nothing more. It will be ignored, and often times, lawled at. :D

Also, to add on to this thread, and make it a bit more interesting...

What keyblades do you think should be given to characters, and how should they obtain them? Should they have to go into secret battles in order to get special Keyblades, like in the ordinary Kingdom Hearts? Should they just be bought in a shop with all the other keyblades?

What skills would a character use? Should all characters fly, like Sora? Or maybe, only some characters can fly around, and others can teleport! :O That'd be kool. XD I personally would love to play as Xemnas, and fly around the room shooting off beams!! X3

These are some of the new-and-improved idea's of mine! Tell me how you like em'! Cya around!! :36:

SO...BEGIN POSTING!!! NOW!!!!

MEGA FLARE!!!!

valorxx

wtfst1.png

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
If your thread was closed, it was for a valid reason. Don't make it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back