• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just gonna jump right on in! ^__^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BahamutZERO

Alrighty guys! I'm a dedicated Kingdom Hearts fan. Through all their falts, and all of their greatest works, I have always been there! I absolutely LOVE Kingdom Hearts, and don't get me wrong, I have ALOT of favorite games, but there's just something about Kingdom Hearts that really gets me hooked.
Maybe it's the graphics and art style that get me hooked. :lol: Or is it the amazing fighting style that keeps you in the action the entire way of the game and still allows you to feel the strength of Sora, and how he develops along with the storyline. Could it be the amazing beauty of the storyline that keeps me so very intruiged to just play and play, until I find the end to my questions, and all the truth is fully revealed?

There are just way too many things about Kingdom Hearts that make it into such a grand and amazing game. I have joined KHInsider to share my beliefs, my ideas, and my "wants" for the Kingdom Hearts series. I believe this forum could go a long way. I hope that we can all get along.

Oh, and lemme just make sure this is clear...YES, I am a Final Fantasy fan. I have played ALMOST every single Final Fantasy game that exists. I am an OBVIOUS fan of Bahamut. Ahem! Sorry, getting a bit off topic...

Anyways, guys...i'll just get straight to the point...to everyone...all of you...lets make this a better forum than ever before. :lol: OH!! AND!!!!!

Really sorry for double posting this. A freaking lag made it happen. Delete one of the two if at all possible. Kthnx. :3

GREETINGS FROM BAHAMUT!!!! ^____^

MEGA FLARE!!!

:lol:

Last edited:
Back