• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Squall and Cloud's story.

Ok now that I'm through with my first post, I'm gonna talk about this topic. It's gonna be short. Flame me if you wanna, I believe this topic has been discussed over and over again. But please flame me appropiately. From my point of view, I think the story of Cloud and Squall is based around...
  2. H

Riku the Unknown.

If this post has been discussed about, go ahead and kill me. I haven't come to this forums after a long time. Anyway when you watch the new TGS 2005 trailer, take note of these few points : 1:14 - 1:15 -- An Unknown holding the Souleater. It is well known so far that only Riku holds that...
  3. H

Riku/BHK theory!

Okay. You know in the DD/ASAS video, we see 2 unknowns talking. One stands there like a tard and the other one sitting down says: 'You look just like him...' Now we all know that BHK looks like Sora. So maybe that tard unknown is BHK. This is where Riku comes in. Not many people have seen...
  4. H

Help Me!!

I used to submit some fan art (HBKAndyKairi). But I havent submitted any pics since my last pic - What A Paopu does to friends...). And now I see the new pics in the fan art gallery. And so i think to myself - Oh man...I wanna submit a few... The problem is that now I practically can't draw...
  5. H

My little BHK Namine Theory

Now we all have seen the BRAND NEW TRAILER. And we see BHK and Namine talking. Now I was kinda thinking that maybe...BHK got his memories edited by Namine. Maybe Namine wants BHK to protect Sora and made him lose his old memories and gain new ones...Whaddaya think? Post your thoughts!
  6. H

The Gummi Ship in KH2

Last year I posted a thread about the little pink block in the scene where Sora and gang with Aladin get surrounded by the statues. Most of you guys said that the block was treasure or something. But after watching the newest trailer, I kinda noticed the damn cool flying shooter game. Most...
  7. H

Little pink shiny block

If you were to look at the latest Hi-Quality trailer...you have to notice a pink shiny block on the floor...where Sora Donald Goofy and Alladin are....and the weird statues fall from nowhere....lol....anyway....what significance do you think the small block plays in the game? Could it mean that...
  8. H

A little note on the Unknown with arms behind back.

We all know or think that the Unknown with his/her arms behind his/her back is probably Kairi right? Well here is my little notice. If he/she was Kairi...why the hell would he/she threaten Beast's flower and cause Beast to attack Sora? I mean....Kairi loves(ahem...) Sora right? So why wanna try...
  9. H

The Organization

Hey guys. Its me again.... Anyway...i was playing thru KH:CoM...and I came arcoss the scene where Axel kills Vixen. Now b4 Axel finishes off Vixen...he said that the organization were all nobodies...could this be a sign that the organization is actually behind the white creatures thing? They...
  10. H

BHK Namine Sora Theory

You know...in CoM...when Sora got the card to go to Twilight Town? When he entered Twilight Town...he did not remember being there. Now...I was kinda thinking....that Namine was the one who imprinted the memories of herself being in Twilight Town...you know what i mean? No? ok...
  11. H

KH - CoM - KH2...Connection?

I decided to replay CoM cuz i was freaking bored over how i could own Marluxia over and over again... And while i was replying...I noticed something in Traverse Town... Here it is: Remember in KH...after you defeat Behemoth in Hollow Bastion? Leon , Yuffie and Aerith are sitting outside the...
Back