• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku the Unknown.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartBreakKingdom

If this post has been discussed about, go ahead and kill me. I haven't come to this forums after a long time.

Anyway when you watch the new TGS 2005 trailer, take note of these few points :

1:14 - 1:15 -- An Unknown holding the Souleater. It is well known so far that only Riku holds that weapon.

1:59 - 2:02 -- The Unknown Sora runs towards actually runs like Riku. Go play KH1 again and you will notice it better.

So based on these two points, I woould like to think that Riku is an Unknown. And if you have read my other posts, this post might check out with this post.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Sorry,I thought you meant that him running like Riku he was Riku.

SORRY DUDE

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
1:14 - 1:15 -- An Unknown holding the Souleater. It is well known so far that only Riku holds that weapon.
Most of us have seen the trailers. We know who the souleater belongs to and it shouldn't take that long to specuate it's riku.

1:59 - 2:02 -- The Unknown Sora runs towards actually runs like Riku. Go play KH1 again and you will notice it better.
There was a report on that scence in the E3 report. They descirbed it as an unknown about the same height as Sora charging towards him. Most of us have read this and probably forgot.

So your saying that the BHK is Riku?lololololololololololol

Sorry Its just so funny.
Deep Dive was a concept of KH2. They're using some ideas from there like the world itself. We haven't scence BHK in an unknown coat so we have no reason to believe that kept that idea. Next time don't mock someone (especially like that), you come off as a moron. Please no flaming.

So based on these two points, I woould like to think that Riku is an Unknown. And if you have read my other posts, this post might check out with this post.
Most of us already figured it was Riku because we saw the video. It shouldn't take much thought to know that. We are not 100% positive it is Riku himself until he is unmasked, but due to some things we know of we have a pretty good guess that it is him.

Yanos_Darkspawn

HeartBreakKingdom said:

Actually, I think that the unknown that runs towards Sora is BHK:

1-He runs more like the BHK(watch the first trailer in wich he chases a dusk)
2-His pants are over his shoes. At the end of RR, riku wears boots over his pants(although this could have changed over time)
3-He doesnt seem to have a weapon, while Riku has the souleater. Maybe when Sora awakes, BHK lost the keyblade?

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
Sooo...I know that the fake one is dead But about the one in the trailer? you know in Deep Dive..When the BHK is fighting the heartless and saw Riku on top of the building...Is that the real Riku or what? with the blindfold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back