• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK Namine Sora Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartBreakKingdom

You know...in CoM...when Sora got the card to go to Twilight Town? When he entered Twilight Town...he did not remember being there. Now...I was kinda thinking....that Namine was the one who imprinted the memories of herself being in Twilight Town...you know what i mean? No? ok...........

Well...when Vixen fought Sora...he scanned Sora's memories to give him the card to Twilight Town...but Sora didnt even know the place...What I'm saying is that maybe Namine was the one who had put HER own memories of Twilight Town into Sora's mind...

And in the KH2 trailer...BHK stands on the clock tower...so i think that BHK and Namine could know each other....

I can support the BHK Namine thing by saying this. Look at the magazine scan titled 'BHK sits around...' There is a girl sitting behind BHK....do you think that that could be Namine? I know i'm most probably wrong cuz I know what most of you are gonna say..."SHE HAS BROWN HAIR!" ....Oh yea? Well time passes and hair colour too SO BACK OFF!!!! *ahem*

And you know in one of the trailers....they show a bunch of kids sitting on top of the clock tower...and they all have a little gem....what do you suppose those gems are? And what significance do they play?....hm....oh and BHK was one of those kids as well...

Oh yea...and in the scan 'BHK sits around...' int he background talking to another guy is a kid with brown hair....it looks kinda spiked....do you suppose its Sora? I dunno about what you guys think but...this is all i can say ya?

M

Moonsilver

The card of the world Twilight Town was made from the other side of Sora's heart, so there are a few problems with your idea.

Namine is 'Kairi's shadow', as she says, and it's more likely the other side of Sora's heart is a guy. BHK is obviously from Twilight Town as most screenies so far have him in it, so BHK is the other side of Sora's heart.

At least, that's what I think.

DarrcEnigma

Without being too nasty, would it kill you people to put a little thought into your posts and/or theories? ... Getting to the point(s):

1) Naminé is not Kairi's shadow. What Naminé meant was that she was sort of an "imitation" (Which is a synonym of "shadow.") of Kairi. And even then, not the real Kairi -- just an imitation of Sora's memory of her. Ok? No "dark and light" or "other side" stuff there.

2) The "other side" of Sora's heart refers to Sora and Sora only -- BHK is not the other side of Sora's heart. In Chain of Memories, Sora effectively has "two" hearts -- which are actually more "links of memories" rather than a real heart, but whatever. Anyway, the first side of Sora's heart were all of his real memories. The "other side" of Sora's heart was created by Naminé. Hence, yes, Twilight Town probably had more to do with Naminé than it did Sora. Had nothing to do with BHK, though.

3) Simply put, the YSG ("Yellow Stone Girl") is not Naminé. Fine, people can dye their hair different colors and look slightly different. That's certainly not the case here, however. We get a decent look at her face and general appearance in the trailers, and she does not resemble Naminé in the least.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
I agree with both Moonsilver and DarrcEnigma. It could either be that Namine' planted those memories or that BHK is a side of Sora's heart he does not yet know about. I'm just gonna wait till it's confirmed what that dealt with.

AHeartless

I agree too with Moonsilver and DarrcEnigma. But I disagree with DE in his point 2. BHK IS ALIEN. NAMINÉ IS TOO. BHK took Sora's looks but changed clothes and hair style and went to Twilight Town. Why Sora knows the place? Because Vexen is BHK's alien uncle, and he lied about that other side stuff, he just wanted to show how big his nephew's mansion is. I know this because I captured Nomura to my spaceship and read his brains like an open book..

Yes. I'm joking and I'm bad at it.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
1) Naminé is not Kairi's shadow. What Naminé meant was that she was sort of an "imitation" (Which is a synonym of "shadow.") of Kairi. And even then, not the real Kairi -- just an imitation of Sora's memory of her. Ok? No "dark and light" or "other side" stuff there.

Finally. I though I was going to crazy. I don't know how many times I've said this around here.

2) The "other side" of Sora's heart refers to Sora and Sora only -- BHK is not the other side of Sora's heart. In Chain of Memories, Sora effectively has "two" hearts -- which are actually more "links of memories" rather than a real heart, but whatever. Anyway, the first side of Sora's heart were all of his real memories. The "other side" of Sora's heart was created by Naminé. Hence, yes, Twilight Town probably had more to do with Naminé than it did Sora. Had nothing to do with BHK, though.

Even though I kinda agree with you on this but I still think it is possible that all the keyblade wielders are connected. My proof is that good theory {insert name here because I forgot o.o} made.

A

Audo

DarrcEnigma said:

I agree with most of this but one question. If Twilight Town had to do with Namine and her memories then how did Riku end up going ther aswell? becuase we now that Riku's memories never got effected by Namine.

.:KL:. said:
Even though I kinda agree with you on this but I still think it is possible that all the keyblade wielders are connected. My proof is that good theory {insert name here because I forgot o.o} made.
I Believe Blinded-By-The-Light (it think it might be Blinded-By-Light) made the theory your speaking of .:KL:. and if this is the theory I tottaly agree with it. It makes lots of sense, all Keyblade Weilders have a 'connection'
I have to agree that your theory doesnt have enough strong evidence to support it. Like Namine being the girl with brown hair in the picture you speak of doesnt make sense and, for your proof all you say is that she could dye her hair.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
DarrcEnigma said:
Without being too nasty, would it kill you people to put a little thought into your posts and/or theories? ... Getting to the point(s):

3) Simply put, the YSG ("Yellow Stone Girl") is not Naminé. Fine, people can dye their hair different colors and look slightly different. That's certainly not the case here, however. We get a decent look at her face and general appearance in the trailers, and she does not resemble Naminé in the least.

dude u saved me all that typin and i thank u

DarrcEnigma

Riku-Keyblade said:
I agree with most of this but one question. If Twilight Town had to do with Namine and her memories then how did Riku end up going ther aswell? becuase we now that Riku's memories never got effected by Namine.

Well, Riku wasn't nailed by Naminé's powers mainly because Marluxia's gang didn't know of his presence for the most part, and because they didn't deem Riku as much of a threat. (He didn't have a Keyblade, in other words.)
I've only played through Reverse/Rebirth once, but wasn't King Mickey the one that gave Riku the Twilight Town World Card? And if I'm not mistaken, DiZ is the one that gave Mickey the card. That was also the beginning of Riku's short search for Naminé, eh?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I thought Mickey found the card but it was light and he followed it to Riku. Then Riku took it and used it because it was a card and ended up in TT

DarrcEnigma

.:KL:. said:
I thought Mickey found the card but it was light and he followed it to Riku. Then Riku took it and used it because it was a card and ended up in TT

Well, technically yes -- the card appeared to King Mickey out of nowhere. When Mickey grabbed the card, he was shown a "tunnel of light" with Riku and Ansem on the other end. Wanting to help Riku, Mickey went through the tunnel back to the "real" world (Assuming he came from another realm, mind you.) and saved Riku from Ansem. Mickey's story was that the card seemed to want to go to Riku. I'm merely speculating that it was DiZ who gave Mickey the card so he could help Riku. I say this because as soon as Riku enters Twilight Town he's confronted by DiZ posing as Ansem. My thought is that in order to help Riku overcome the darkness, DiZ summoned Mickey to help out.

But whether or not it was DiZ's work is somewhat beside the point. That's how Riku got the card, and it had nothing to do with his or Mickey's memory.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
DarrcEnigma said:

You are completely right on this stuff plz look at my theorythorugh this link its like yours. http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/showthread.php?t=12206

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back