• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

someone there speaks spanish ? aqui alquien habla español

pm me if some one talks spanish trying to find all spanish spekers
  2. X

nomura's interview?

CODED INTERVIEW ---About the line, "their torment has been lessened"; whenever a mission is completed, does that wound heal? Tabata: It's not as simple as that. Nomura: When you advance to the next stage, a movie event is shown. I think the beginning of the latest trailer reflected it, the...
  3. X

+Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Club+

Hey ppl this is the first yu yu hakusho fanclub in this forum the ppl who watch yu yu hakusho and are fans of : Yusuke Urameshi Keiko Yukimura Kazuma Kuwabara Botan Koenma Kurama Hiei Genkai Yukina Info of the main characters: Yusuke Urameshi: He dies after saving a small child from...
  4. X

who is the best organizacion character?

who do yo think is the best of then all? 1. Xemnas 2. Xigbar 3. Xaldin 4. Vexen 5 Lexaeus 6. Zexion 7. Saix 8. Axel 9. Demyx ( the gay) 10. Luxord 11. Marluxia 12. Larxene 13. Roxas 14. Xion For me is Axel lol xD who is urs?
  5. X

Your Favorite ► who is ur favorite character in KH???

Just make a list of your 1-10 favirote characters [ 10 being the least favirote ] Heres mine 1. Riku 2. Axel 3. Mickey 4. Sora 5. Leon 6. Roxas 7. Cloud 8. Goofy 9. Donald 10.Tifa
  6. X

Kingdom Hearts 3 facts and rumors

As some of you may know kingdom hearts 3 is in the planning stages and i have information from a very reliable source, however as the game is in such early stages of development i suggest you take the information with a pinch of salt. the first section of the game is set in both the past and...
  7. X

Fanfiction ► La Compilation (Kingdom Hearts: AU Infinities One Shot Series)

Re: La Compilation des Histoires de Reino Corazones in the story axel what is his goal?
  8. X

New news about KH birth by sleep

The new installement of the Kingdom Hearts series for the PSP, explaining the deep past of Kingdom Hearts, we are introduced by 3 characters, Ven, Terra and Aqua, Ven has a relation with Sora, Ven means air, as Sora means wind, which are the same; Aqua means water, and Kairi means ocean, which...
  9. X

NOBODIES , HEARTLESS AND UNBIRTH

hey guys i need help with the un birth i dont understand that in birth by sleep they are diferente heartless call unbirth i cant understan that what is the order in KH is 1.KH1 2.RE:chain of memories 3,358/2 days then whats next?
Back