• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 facts and rumors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXGrimmjowXx

Website
www.crazy-keltic.webs.com
As some of you may know kingdom hearts 3 is in the planning stages and i have information from a very reliable source, however as the game is in such early stages of development i suggest you take the information with a pinch of salt.

the first section of the game is set in both the past and the future. you play either ven and the game picks up right where birth by sleep finishes, however the events that take place are being viewed by sora via a machine and this takes place towards the end of the game which is why throughout the first section of the game you can hear sora speaking and experience glitches at certain points. the first section is (like in kH2) split in to days, and throughout these days you will fight in the keyblade war, learn of the games new enemies "The chasers" (people who are jealous of the power given to the keyblade masters and construct their own keyblades in order to battle and defeat the keyblade masters) and learn of xigbar's connection to the keyblade masters. This section will end with the battle seen in the secret trailer. the first section takes place in a world called "sapphire springs, later known as lands of ruin.
Game play then switches to sora who along with riku and kairi set off to meet to king mickey as his letter spoke of something urgent he needed to tell them.
you arrive at Disney castle to find it in ruin and swarming with "chasers" you then set off across worlds to once again find the king.
confirmed worlds include:
destiny islands
radiant gardens
sapphire springs/ lands of ruin
traverse town
land of the dragons
port royal
magic kingdom(snow white)
Disney castle
Olympus coliseum
Andy's room (Toy story)
Nottingham (Robin hood)
Deep jungle
agrabah
wonderland
100 acre wood
Jungle book (will be inside a book)
halloween town
Notre dame
worlds being currntley discussed:
neverland
treasure planet
normanisan island (the incredibles)
toon town (who framed rodger rabbit - this is unlikely)
New York ( oliver and company - this is unlikely)
The island (lost - this is very unlikely)

throughout your travels you will meet a keyblade master called Hayden (not the same as kh2) and will learn more about the chasers the keyblade war and the kings shocking revelation.

WARNING! MAJOR SPOILER!

you will find out that sora, riku, kairi, and Hayden are the heirs of ven, Terra, aqua
and Xehanort (who owned the keyblade of darkness. there is much more to the story than this however at such an early stage this is all i can get, but i will get more to you as and when i have it, and remember to take this information with a pinch of salt.

<!-- / message --> <!-- controls -->

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
If you don't mind, seeing as I'm sure not everyone who's going to look here is a member of the KH3 Forums, can you take a screenshot of the relevant post?

xXGrimmjowXx

Website
www.crazy-keltic.webs.com
facts and rumors update of KH3

the list of worlds has been narrowed down and although is subject to change i believe this is likely to be pretty much the finished list. the worlds are as follows:
destiny islands
radiant gardens
port royal
magic kingdom (snow white)
Jungle book
Andy's room (toy story)
Olympus collisium
agrabah
neverland (and yes i am hearing this will finally include the island. YAY!)
kingdom hearts ( i am not sure exactly how kingdom hearts will be a world as its just light but i hear this is definitely a world and will be the final world)
also Narnia is being discussed.

now i am a little unclear on this but i believe the chasers are still a very big part of the game however new enemies known as the unbirth are being added to the game, i believe this is what happens to the soul. eg. heart - heartless, body - nobody, soul - unbirth but am not sure. sadly these enemies are shrouded in mystery and very little is known about them at this time.

finally Donald and goofy will still be sora's original party however you will now have 3 characters in you're party. As for riku and kairi, they may be optional party members or they may be getting their own PLAYABLE! stories.

malificent will start the game as an enemy but will align her self with sora for her own secret agenda towards the end of the game.

and finally a well known character will die at the end of the game, and Tetsuya Nomura wants it to be shocking so i doubt anyone is safe. personally i am not so sure on this as i doubt a game that will no doubt be played by millions of children would be brave enough to kill off say Micky, Donald or goofy however if this does happen i predict it will be but riku. (that is my own theory by the way)

well that's about it but i will get more news to you all as and when i get it. and please please please don't be calling me a liar and stuff in the comments because all i am doing is telling you what i have heard and it hurts to be called a liar, if you don't believe me fair enough but keep it to yourself.

anyway thanks for reading and i hope you find this new information interesting.

A

Azrael

As some of you may know kingdom hearts 3 is in the planning stages and i have information from a very reliable source, however as the game is in such early stages of development i suggest you take the information with a pinch of salt.

the first section of the game is set in both the past and the future. you play either ven and the game picks up right where birth by sleep finishes, however the events that take place are being viewed by sora via a machine and this takes place towards the end of the game which is why throughout the first section of the game you can hear sora speaking and experience glitches at certain points. the first section is (like in kH2) split in to days, and throughout these days you will fight in the keyblade war, learn of the games new enemies "The chasers" (people who are jealous of the power given to the keyblade masters and construct their own keyblades in order to battle and defeat the keyblade masters) and learn of xigbar's connection to the keyblade masters. This section will end with the battle seen in the secret trailer. the first section takes place in a world called "sapphire springs, later known as lands of ruin.
Game play then switches to sora who along with riku and kairi set off to meet to king mickey as his letter spoke of something urgent he needed to tell them.
you arrive at Disney castle to find it in ruin and swarming with "chasers" you then set off across worlds to once again find the king.
confirmed worlds include:
destiny islands
radiant gardens
traverse town
land of the dragons
port royal
magic kingdom(snow white)
Disney castle
Olympus coliseum
Andy's room (Toy story)
Nottingham (Robin hood)
Deep jungle
agrabah
wonderland
100 acre wood
Jungle book (will be inside a book)
halloween town
Notre dame
worlds being currntley discussed:
neverland
treasure planet
normanisan island (the incredibles)
toon town (who framed rodger rabbit - this is unlikely)
New York ( oliver and company - this is unlikely)
The island (lost - this is very unlikely)

throughout your travels you will meet a keyblade master called Hayden (not the same as kh2) and will learn more about the chasers the keyblade war and the kings shocking revelation.

WARNING! MAJOR SPOILER!

you will find out that sora, riku, kairi, and Hayden are the heirs of ven, Terra, aqua
and Xehanort (who owned the keyblade of darkness. there is much more to the story than this however at such an early stage this is all i can get, but i will get more to you as and when i have it, and remember to take this information with a pinch of salt.

<!-- / message --> <!-- controls -->

Please...stopp now.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Please let this be the last thread you make tonight.

bittermeat

&#12487;&#12470;&#12540;&#12488;&#12479;&#12452;&#
Website
heartstation.org
You forgot to mention that the entire cast of Lost will also be playable and have their own keyblades. :/

A

Audo

Pfft yeah. Well, except for the Oceanic Six. And Desmond. And Frank. And Benny-poo. But they're trying to get back to the island so that much is irrelevant. Almost as irrelevant as this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back