• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► La Compilation (Kingdom Hearts: AU Infinities One Shot Series)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Re: La Compilation des Histoires de Reino Corazones

----------

Author's Note:
Lifes.Lover is such a friggin' grammar Nazi and I somewhat hate her yet love her for it. And trust my word for it, she is definetely a Nazi. As for everthing else that I wanted to say, I need to keep my fans pleased with another work of mines while success is still there. Now please review my fans!!
----------

La Compilation des Histoires de Reino Corazones
(AU Infinities)

Title:
Good Riddance to Thee

Author:
Ziz

Beta Reader:
None

Plot Summary:
What if Lexaeus accidentally killed Riku and summoned out an uninvited guest to come crash the Organization victoy?
---------

One named Lexaeus, the Silent Hero...

Another by the name of Riku...

The two powerful warriors shot angry glares at one another.

Both of them stood on opposite sides of a white room stained scarlet by their blood shed by the weapons they had wielded. Both Lexaeus and Riku were extremely tired and were on the floor, trying to recover their stamina to eliminate the other. Riku, being the younger combatant of the two warriors, could recover at a much quicker rate than his older opponent.

Riku smirked, "Is that all you got to show?" Despite a great amount of pain in his chest where there was a large, bloody gash staining his shirt, he stood up. His eyes were filled with pure hatred for his opponent who laid there panting, attempting to recover his breath.

Obviously, the battle had taken more of a toll out of the bulky Nobody Lexaeus, who barely had a grip on his tomahawk. The Silent Hero lowered his head staring down on the floor and closed his eyes. "That boy thinks he can mock me and get away with it?"

Riku smiled, he could tell the amount of damage he had inflicted on the Nobody on the bloody gashes that were all over the stained black Organization cloak that his opponent wore.

He drew out the Soul Eater once more, his other began to glow, and began to walk towards him. In order to defeat the remnant of what darkness remained within him and reunite with his best friend Sora, Lexaeus had to be terminated now.

"You're finished!!!" Riku jumped up in the air, with his Soul Eater shimmering a bright purple, ready to give the final strike at the severly weakened Organization member.

"This is where your grave shall be, demon of the darkness," Lexaeus grabbed the blood-stained tomahawk that laid on the floor and screamed angrily at the silver haired teen, "Don't mock me!" The Silent Hero slammed Riku right in the chest.

Riku was thrown right into the ceiling causing a loud, painful scream to erupt from the fifteen year old.

Lexaeus took a few steps forward to take a closer look. No sign of movement, or life, for that matter, from the silver haired boy. "I sense no hint of life coming from the boy's body." He looked down and stared at the seemingly lifeless body of the silver haired teenager whom he had slain just now. "Yet it confuses me as to why the body of the child had not already dissipated into the darkness even though."

"I wonder now what to do with you considering that you helped me purge out Riku's heart at last allowing me to take his body as my own. Yet I can not allow you to harm my new body. Continue to advance any further and I won't hesitate killing you."

Riku's body began to to emit a dark, purple aura.

"This is enough of an anomaly as is." Lexaeus walked back towards the glowing corpse with his tomahawk clenched tightly in his right hand ready to slay him, "Say good-bye to all that you know and prepare to be cast off into the Realm of Darkness from where we found you."

"You chose your path, Aeleus. Now you shall suffer the consequences of the choice you made..."

"Mmmhh??" he muttered with curiosity.

Riku rested on his knees and his pupils were now an orange-yellow color. He quickly disappeared from the Silent Hero's sight. Not even a second later, Lexaeus felt a stinging pain in his waist, his eyes widened with the feeling of pain. The giant tomahawk that he wielded fell to the floor and faded away. He saw through the reflection given off by his Soul Eater the blood that had been shed all over the floor.

Lexeaus' body began to emit the aura of darkness that signified the beginning the process of fading away. "How could you still be alive?" Lexeaus coughed out; he felt the blade of the Soul Eater go deeper into his chest. "I thought that the Keyblade's Chosen One had killed you and the Heartless, Xehanort."

Rikunort shot a glare at him, "My name is Ansem now and don't you forget that, you pathetic nobody. The name that our former Master bestowed onto me is no of importance to me." The possessed silver haired Seeker of Darkness dredged his sword the Soul Eater deeper into Lexaeus's abdomen. "I should thank you for terminating the existence of the boy but you turned againist me and turned me over to Ansem the Wise ten years ago. I can not allow the Nobody of a traitor to continue existing."

"I should had known from the start that you would cause the fall of our world to the darkness." Lexaeus shouted out angrily. "Zexion, I am sorry for ever holding doubts againist you back then." He soon faded away completely to the darkness.

"Now that Riku and Lexaeus are disposed of, I can concentrate on eliminating the Keyblade Master for foiling my plans to use the darkness of Kingdom Hearts," Rikunort said as he opened a corridor of darkness. "Speaking of the devil, I can smell the Keyblade Master nearby." He formed a dark swirl and began immersing his body into it. "Perhaps, I shall give him a warm welcome."
----------

Last edited:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

(blinks) wow. I REALLY like how you described everything. I reacted the right way to in knowing that Riku is dead and Ansem is in control. GREAT use of words and descriptions.

Only complaint is you mentioned the blood a tad to often, it sounds as if they should have bled to death a while ago, and for some reason I didn't like "Pale,cold, floor" don't know why though.

A

Azrael

They were slowly bleeding to death :D?

A

Azrael

This was not beta-ed by me! The original version was beta-ed. This has been altered, and as such as I can see errors!

Grammar Nazi FTW!

I told you it was just a original copy! I wanted to re-write it. Go beta read then and PM a "correct copy!!!!!!!" Well I'm sorry.

A

Azrael

Quite. Damn, that's the second time today I've been called a bitch. I should go for a record!

Will do!

Awww you know I don't mean that La Compilation is going well and I'm glad, if only more people reviewed

madammina

Ziz, deal with it. no one really reviews stuff.

I normally get 1 or 2, You and Kairy mostly. Sometimes Xziled. Org pops in rarely. Here Comes the Bride is the exception

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com

I wouldn't know. I don't post over here. Most of my stuff goes on FF.Net, where they do review. And I think you're doing pretty good. At least you'll be keeping this up, which will lead to more reviews, instead of letting it die into the oblivion of unread fanfics on this site- or any site, for that matter.

A

Azrael

I'll be glad with simple compliments.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards

I like the story very much. Are you gonna make any more? It's really good.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

Ziz, deal with it. no one really reviews stuff.

I normally get 1 or 2, You and Kairy mostly. Sometimes Xziled. Org pops in rarely. Here Comes the Bride is the exception

And sometimes me.

Anyway, these are great, and I have an idea for a scenario: What if Xaldin succeeded in making the Beast a heartless and nobody?

A

Azrael

-----

Author's Note:
Might as well strike as the iron is hot and pull out a Clerith out of my ass although I am tolerant for Cloti. Lifes.Lover is slow when it comes to beta reading and editing but I still love her.
-----

La Compilation des Histoires de Reino Corazones
(AU Infinities)

Title:
Nuestra Promesa

Author:
Ziz

Beta Reader:
None

Plot Summary: What if Cloud and Aerith spoke to each other a bit more after the credit scene in Kingdom Hearts?
----------

It was the late afternoon in the castle of Hollow Bastion, former headquarters by which the Seeker of Darkness Ansem and his allies once established themselves. The sun was setting and dusk would soon give way into nightfall, the time by which the Heartless would multiply and strengthen with the lack of light. For a moment, they both stood there in silence, staring at the lovely pallet of colors streaking across the twilight sky.

Ingrid, one of the two bodyguards that were accompanying Aerith for the trip, observed the surroundings and tilted her head at Aerith, "Guess you better get going from here on, miss Gainsborough. Will you be safe?"

Aerith nodded, "You sure you two will be safe here?" She looked around the castle postern. It had only been recently when Sora expelled the darkness of this In-Between world. Despite this, there was always danger afoot. The flower walked to this section of the castle unarmed with the exception of a few magic spells taught to her by Merlin but carried no true weapon since her staff was destroyed nine years ago when her world fell to darkness. "I don't want you to risk yourselves to be attacked by the Heartless."

"Thank you for your concern, miss Gainsborough." Fillmore said confidently, "But we can handle ourselves in case of any Heartless deciding to attack us. We were members of Safety Patrol back in our world before it was destroyed so we're not any pushovers when it comes to offensive measures."

Aerith smiled at the generosity given by the two seventh graders and placed her hand on their shoulders. "Ingrid and Fillmore, thank you for getting me through the castle's upper floors," the brunette woman told them softly. "I assure you that this won't take too much of your time."

"There is no need to apologize, miss Gainsborough for taking up our time," Fillmore assured with a grin and a thumbs up. "It's our duty and responsibility as junior members of the Committee to make sure you as the civilian is well protected from any threats."

"And she did get us off the streets back at Traverse Town and allowed us to live in Merlin's home," Ingrid added in. "Take your time to give a proper good-bye to your friend, miss Gainborough. Take our word for it, we wished we gave the people in our world a proper farewell before they..."

"....were lost to the darkness," Fillmore finished and then looked at Aerith. "It's best that you take your time, miss Gainsborough. We'll wait outside for you."

Aerith nodded mouthing out a 'thank you' to her two protectors and ran towards the inner castle. Minutes passed by until she arrived right outside the Chapel. "There is no one here." A soft sigh escaped her lips as she looked around the Castle Chapel seeing it empty. The icy, cold wind whistled around the slim brunette and Aerith shivered, wrapping her arms around her body to provide some sort of warmth wishing she had her coat with her. "I wanted to say good-bye to him before he left. But I don't see Cloud around."

"You wanted to speak to me, Aerith?" A silhouette of a spiky haired man wielding a giant sword said from the ceiling and flapped his wings as he descended to the chapel floor right behind her.

"Cloud!" She admitted that she relished the sound of his voice, so shy and innocent yet so intoxicating to the slim flower girl. Her green eyes sparkled as she turned her head around to look into Cloud's blue eyes. "Yes, I did want to speak to you before you left."

"Wait a minute," Cloud took a few steps back from Aerith and dropped the Buster Sword onto the ground. "You know about that?"

"So it is true, you are leaving?" Aerith lowered her head and tried to hold back her tears. She did not want to force him to stay if he really was leaving due to Cloud feeling sorry for her. Yet the former flower vendor did not want him to leave after returning back to them just a week ago, "Tell me Cloud."

"What more can I say to you except that I'm leaving you? That I am going on a futile hunt to terminate the darkness within my heart." Cloud knew that deep down that he could not never tell a lie to Aerith, out of all people. "Don't cry and act like I'm the one who wants to leave. I've been away for ten years and I don't want to be seperated from you nor Leon, Yuffie and the rest.." The blond swordsman did not want to leave but yet could not tell her the truth.

"Are you going to, Cloud?" Aerith demanded, "You're leaving to fight Sephiroth again?"

"She doesn't remember what he did to us all.."The ex-SOLDIER responded with a simple nod of the head, unable to come up with the right words. He was intimidated by the inquisitive glare Aerith had in her eyes and unable to look at. She doesn't understand how he feels about the darkness within him and how much of a threat he poses to the worlds. Cloud needed to kill Sephiroth and destroy that darkness. Especially after he killed so many of their friends. "He helped plunge our world to darkness by aiding Maleficent take over the world."

"That's all in the past now! Why do you constantly push yourself to fight him?" Aerith asked, her voice was muffled as she threw her arms around Cloud's waist and dug her head into his muscular chest. "Can't you finally realize that, despite everything you can do, it is pointless to continue fighting againist him. You're already among friends and you should stay here. Ansem and Maleficent are gone thanks to Sora, may he rest in peace and it is up to us rebuild."

"It was because of me that he even exists in the first place." "I am the one who begged the great scientific mind Ansem the Wise and his top Apprentice Xehanort to experiment on my heart and purge that demon Sephiroth out from plaguing my heart in my sleep."

"But it wasn't your fault, Cloud!" Aerith screamed in response, "That guy...Sephiroth was hurting you in your dreams! You had to get help from Ansem the Wise to purge him out of your heart and stop causing you any more pain."

"Yet I brought him loose onto this world and allowed him to cause so much destruction to the Radiant Garden." Seeing Aerith's frown, he sighed heavily, "I know that you are looking out for what's best for me, Aerith and I thank you for it. But this is something that I have to do, I need to defeat Sephiroth."

"Then at least, can you," Aerith placed her hand on top of his and looked deep into his eyes, "promise me that you will return back to us in one piece?" The former flower seller tried her best to hold back her tears and faked a smile.

"From what I hear, everyone else except for Leon and Yuffie are not exactly pleased to see me return to Radiant Garden after a long period of absence. I don't blame them considering that I've been gone for so long."

"If you will not promise for them, can you at least keep your promise for my sake?"

The swordsman lowered his head in defeat and offered a rebuttal, "You know I can never guarantee my safety...especially when Sephiroth is involved."

"Cloud!!" yelled Aerith angrily.

"Okay then, I promise to be safe!"

"Are you sure that you're going to keep your promise?"

The blond wielder of the Buster Sword chuckled a bit and placed his hand over Aerith's shoulder. "What kind of person would I be if I didn't keep my promise to you," The former SOLDIER and flower girl hold each other's hand. "I am always with you and you're always with me. I'll swear on my life that I'll come back to you. I promise!" Cloud said as his wings flapped and his body began to levitate into the sky. "You'll always remain my beacon of light."

Aerith smiled, "I know you will, Cloud" Their grip on each other loosened and they seperated. Within a few seconds, Cloud could barely be seen as he flew to the horizon until he disappeared into a corridor of darkness, "Bye Cloud.."

"Did you say good-bye to your friend, miss Gainsborough?"

Aerith turned around and saw that it was Ingrid and Fillmore right behind her. The slim brunette tried to cover up her sadness and faked a smile, "I did say good-bye to tell him. I wanted him to stay and help us re-build our home but he told me that he needed to do something important to him."

"But I decided to be a good friend and support him in his decesion of leaving to fight the darkness within him. I somehow have the feeling that he'll return to us all someday." Noticing that that nightfall would begin soon, Aerith said to the two former Safety Patrol officers, "Let's head back to Merlin's home where Leon and the others are. We're late to dinner and I'm sure everyone is worried for us."

"Very well then, let's go," said Fillmore as he exited the castle chapel with Ingrid soon following him.

The flower vendor placed her hand over her heart as she had one final look at the spot where Cloud was previously. "I'll always think of you in the time of your absence and once you return from vanquishing that darkness, you can be showered by our light."

Aerith soon returned to Merlin's new home. The usual discussion in the dinner table concerning the reconstruction of the city gave away to everone listening to Fillmore and Ingrid talk about the friends they had in their own world and the cases they solved when they were members of Safety Patrol. She also prayed that the worlds would soon be at peace despite the death of the Keyblade's Chosen One and that the two seventh graders would have the chance to see if their original home and friends were safe and sound.

As naive as she sounded despite the gruesome reality of life, Aerith believed that everyone, after all of this, earned their chance at happiness.
---------

Last edited:

madammina

Nice work again.

Fillmore and Ingrid fit, and the description work well (if a teensy melodramtic) But you really got a sense of their pain.

AND YOU KILLED SORA! (insert grumbling here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back