• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH2 Release Date?! (Announcement)

from what i here, its to be realeased after FF XII, which is to be released in june.
  2. S

ASAS Riku/BFU Therory!

the reason your a noob is because its so freaking god damn obvious thats riku.
  3. S

Fanfiction ► Things KH Characters Would Never Say!!!! REBORN!!!

lol, these are freaking hilarious. i would make one, but standards wont let me
  4. S

Fanfiction ► Showdown of Fate

*pop* mmmm popcorn. *grabs a seat* FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
  5. S

what do you think the connection between cloud and seph. is?

well, thinking if they follow a bit of the FF story, Seph and cloud are connected, as seph has clouds DNA in him and yadadada confusing story junk to hard to explain. all we can say is that cloud wants to kill seph, and vice-versa
  6. S

Darkness or light

i'd choose chaos. darkened light
  7. S

theory

im saying this, if they made a KH movie, i want it a KH movie. im sure if they did make one it would be good though. but in the end im very egerly awaiting AC, and i couldnt crae less for a KH movie.
  8. S

theory

don't call me a jerk cause i dont like disney much. i mean theres a few things i like about it (mickey is ok, so is donald, they were honestly funny cartoons) but there were a few lame movies they made i hated dearly.
  9. S

kh 2 worlds

Hey larxene, ever tried just editing the Khrocks part to Larxene (sp?) in your sig lol?
  10. S

BHK Memorys

not everyone has a twighlight. when one loses there heart to a heartless, what remains goes goes to the in-between world. both sora and kairie have lost there hearts, and both would have twighlights
  11. S

Some things I picked up on..theories..etc

how the hell is there a diffrence in the name? non-existent to nobodys.
  12. S

Some things I picked up on..theories..etc

good idea's really.
  13. S

"The Non-Existent Ones"

wow are you retarded? he just said the proof and now you want proof that nomura said that i mean jesus thats moronic
  14. S

"The Non-Existent Ones"

he is only from KH:FM (final mix) japan only though u can get english versions. he's a special boss.
  15. S

Unknown Theory

Re: unknown theorie uh...no. bad theory. no offense. yo have no proof. its a stupid idea really.
  16. S

Fanfiction ► Showdown of Fate

in a fight, havong one "friend" block while another attacks and gains xp.
  17. S

Drive Mode (V2)

*rubs face, puts a ice pack on face* heh, i found my gloves not to long ago, maybe ill use them for a little redemption.
  18. S

Drive Mode (V2)

dont mess with The One he Fears....he'll slap you in the head with his leather glove he has done to me oh so many times.
  19. S

Brand Spankin' New Theory!

oh heheheh....that was the greatest show on that network.
Back