• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sepheroth1

well i was wondering. what if the made a kingdom hearts movie like they are with advent children that would be really hot.all my friends ever talk about is that they should make a kh movie.

and i got a lot of my info from other sites, friends with connections and tips and tricks who said kh2 was supposed to come out winter 2004 unless i miss read it.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Sephiroth, I think everyone is now ignoring your claims/theories/etc.

You say you have these 'connections' and what-not...but it's all bull-sh*t.

Censor yourself next time- Kira

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Keyblade Shar basically gave it to you easy sephiroth.. You might want to start actually provide some evidence of your "connections" and dates of releases.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Winter 2004 has long since passed us. About 40 days, if I'm not mistaken.

A Kingdom Hearts movie must be handled delicately if it is to be a success. It must be just the perfect blend of fantasy, realism, and Riku if it is to be accepted.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Spectre said:
If they do, I wouldn't see it. it Would be another gay pansy Disney film because they ruin everything.
If I recall, Disney films are some of the most cherished and well-made productions most of us have ever seen.

A film doesn't need profanity, gore, sex, and substance abuse to be enjoyable.

A

Axel89

I agree, in fact, i beleive that i wouldent like KH if it werent for the Disney element. Without it, the game would just be another formulaic RPG, and i'd probobly have never even tried it. So, if you really have a problem with disney, then why do you even play the game?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
they couldnt cover many disney worlds and an adventurein in a movie like they do in a game..

i know his connections..his lonesome brain..

Spectre

Lisafer said:
If I recall, Disney films are some of the most cherished and well-made productions most of us have ever seen.

A film doesn't need profanity, gore, sex, and substance abuse to be enjoyable.

never said that...if they do, make it like AC.

i dont need gore, but i mean i want to see someone get they'e ass kicked.

and profanity who cares. honestly i dont find "damn" and "hell" profanity.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
never said that...if they do, make it like AC.
You most certainly did say that. "Gay" and "Pansy" are terms reffering to something of a childish nature, lacking what adolesence craves, correct?

Making one production "like" another is frowned upon by those who know what they're talking about. Advent Children is its own, seperate masterpiece, as is Kingdom Hearts, which is not to be poured into a single SE mold, but a combination of both Square and Disney that brings about the harmony we know as KH.

Spectre said:
and disney's influence is good...but its a bit TO much.
Too much? Is Disney's influence harming you in any way? I see equal influence from my side of the monitor, Disney's familiarity and appeal mixed in with Square's storytelling ability and incredible characters.

R

riku55

You most certainly did say that. " "Pansy" is a term reffering to something of a childish nature, lacking what adolesence craves, correct?

Making one production "like" another is frowned upon by those who know what they're talking about. Advent Children is its own, seperate masterpiece, as is Kingdom Hearts, which is not to be poured into a single SE mold, but a combination of both Square and Disney that brings about the harmony we know as KH.

Too much? Is Disney's influence harming you in any way? I see equal influence from my side of the monitor, Disney's familiarity and appeal mixed in with Square's storytelling ability and incredible characters.

that is so true dont like disney? then ya dont like kingdom hearts........stupid idiotic dum JERKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spectre

don't call me a jerk cause i dont like disney much. i mean theres a few things i like about it (mickey is ok, so is donald, they were honestly funny cartoons)

but there were a few lame movies they made i hated dearly.

Spectre

im saying this, if they made a KH movie, i want it a KH movie. im sure if they did make one it would be good though. but in the end im very egerly awaiting AC, and i couldnt crae less for a KH movie.

Henskie

I'm Batman
theories are just guesses unless you have evidence then they become actual theories

Kira Haro

Unknown
ell i was wondering. what if the made a kingdom hearts movie like they are with advent children that would be really hot.all my friends ever talk about is that they should make a kh movie.

and i got a lot of my info from other sites, friends with connections and tips and tricks who said kh2 was supposed to come out winter 2004 unless i miss read it.

i was wonderien to ,but you knowk i forghot totell you aobitu htat one interviwe tehy had with Tetsuya Nomaru, director of Kingdom Hearts, that theys wont do it because th ey say theywouldnt.

...[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back