• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Mode (V2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
I posted this theory before. Since Sora fuses with his friends (now assume BHK is Sora's twilight) What if he fuses with BHK and completes himself, they would be perfect. like Kami and Piccolo (or Cell and the Androids). I think that's why Nomura introduced that ability in the game. We know his past work and he makes sure everything has a meaning, so why wouldn't a fusion ability in Kingdom Hearts of all places be there? I think Sora's fusion with BHK is what is going to allow sora to complete his destiny and be more powerful than the superior (If he's godly like I assume).

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
The One He Fears said:
Hmmm, I wonder when BHK becomes part of your party.

Who ever said he would be a part of your party? No one, I believe.

And is his alternate storyline going to play out during Sora's and just like take turns (like in Onimusha 3). Because due to the scenes shown in the KH2 trailer I think it's safe to assume that BHK is playable.

I don't like assumptions. They get everything confusing. The cutscenes would cut between the journey of BHK and Sora, but that doesn't mean that he will be playable. It would make the game totally crappy if it had two playable characters. Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, no one else's story. I would really hate it if Nomura did that. I don't think he would do that anyway.

omega wyrm

Gummi Ship Builder
jmaine06 said:
Who ever said he would be a part of your party? No one, I believe.

I don't like assumptions. They get everything confusing. The cutscenes would cut between the journey of BHK and Sora, but that doesn't mean that he will be playable. It would make the game totally crappy if it had two playable characters. Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, no one else's story. I would really hate it if Nomura did that. I don't think he would do that anyway.

Did you play reverse/rebirth mode in COM?

I think it's possible that they would fuse but I really hope not. Probably because I hate all Dragonball series ever made.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
omega wyrm said:
Did you play reverse/rebirth mode in COM?

I think it's possible that they would fuse but I really hope not. Probably because I hate all Dragonball series ever made.

Notice I didn't say anything about CoM. That actually made the game good. Also, CoM isn't really part of Sora's story. It was just thrown in at the last minute.

omega wyrm

Gummi Ship Builder
jmaine06 said:
Notice I didn't say anything about CoM. That actually made the game good. Also, CoM isn't really part of Sora's story. It was just thrown in at the last minute.
Alot of people have said that COM dosen't count but I don't see why not. It's got Sora in it. Donald and Goofy are in it. Heck, Ansem is even in it.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Right, but it has nothing to do with the storyline. It gives you some background information on the Organization, but it's not needed. That's why it doesn't count. It's an awesome game, just no reason for it.

thelastdoor

jmaine u are so wrong
R/R lets us know wut happens to Riku after he gets out of kingdom hearts, and we know more about his darkness, and what he chooses to do w/ it, so really just shut up cuz u are so wrong

F

FLCL

CoM technically does count I mean Nomura must of had KH2 in mind when he made the game.. so it has to do with some parts of the story..also I would really hate it if the game had the fusion wth bhk and sora to become his true self.. why not just make them 2 seperate characters.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
COM does count..cause..hello..Axels in KH2...Axel needed to come from somewhere...but I doubt BHK will be a party member..Cause then we have to replace Goofy or Donald..we cant do that because if BHK was a aprt member..he would be pernament and we already have two pernament party members..so..BHK wont be a party member

And as for BHK and Sora fusing..I really doubt that KH2 will have a spinoff from DBZXD

Rikuroxmysox18

XDDD I've been thinking this for the longest time! I think that the BHK is going to be in your party which means you'll be able to fuse with him. But I don't think the BHK is going.....to.....complete....Sora??? Wtf do u mean by that?

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Website
www.myspace.com
For one thing, unless Nomura is going to have the BHK cut-scene fights ALL cutscene, I think we fight those battles. Next, I didn't say BHK would be a permanent party member, just that he'd be in the party (like aladin or peter pan). Next, stop bad mouthing DBZ/GT. Make your own forum to do that, but not on my watch. 4th, Normura DID NOT make CoM just to through in, even he said it was a very important part of the story, but putting it into KH2 would take to long and would be pointless due to the different battle systems. And finally, like I said in the first post:
"(now assume BHK is Sora's twilight) "
IF he is then Sora (and BHK) would be complete, like 2 halfs coming together.

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
*sighs* You must be proved wrong again:

GMR: Will players need to play Chain of Memories in order to keep track of key events in KH2?

Tetsuya Nomura: As I mentioned earlier, since the story for Chain of Memories did not exist when we already had one for KH2, you wont be put into a position where you have to play Chain of Memories. However, in order to see and know everything in the world of Kingdom Hearts, I recommend you play Chain of Memories (and patiently wait for KH2!).

He says it right there. Why do you try to argue?

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Website
www.myspace.com
I will slap you:
"First of all, you know that Chain of Memories is the direct sequel to Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts 2 is the direct sequel to Chain of Memories. So there are very tight links between each one, but at the same time, we tried to separate the storylines so someone playing Kingdom Hearts 2 doesn't necessarily need to play Chain of Memories, and someone playing Chain of Memories doesn't have to play Kingdom Hearts as well. We first got started on the game design of Kingdom Hearts 2 before we got started on the Chain of Memories project -- we started throwing around ideas for Kingdom Hearts 2, and then we got the idea of doing a Kingdom Hearts on GBA. Kingdom Hearts 2 takes place about two years after Kingdom Hearts. When we decided to do the GBA game, we thought, well, why don't we fill in this missing link of two years in the GBA game? Yes, of course, if you play Kingdom Hearts, Chain of Memories, and then Kingdom Hearts 2, you'll have a much better conception of the entire Kingdom Hearts universe."
-Tetsuya Nomura; 1up.com
there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back