• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Showdown of Fate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umiray

I used to live in heaven... but not now...oh well,
Courtesy of The One He Fears:

Cloud_Unchained arrives from a disgruntiling trip to Twilight Town. He opens the door from his gummi ship.

Cloud_Unchained: Where is he. More importantly where is Rikku?

He arrives at the large clocktower. He waits.

The One He Fears warps behind Cloud_Unchained, In his surprise he almost chops The One He Fears' head off.
The One He Fears: what the hell is wrong with you!?
Cloud_Unchained: Sorry, accident (Cloud_Unchained smiles).
The One He Fears: Yeah, right. anyway I have a lead. a pretty good lead at that. She might be at Destiny Islands. Which makes sense, she must want to see Tidus and Wakka before she leaves.

Cloud_Unchained: good point, I'll lead the way.

The One He Fears: No. It's too far in a gummi ship, here take an Organization Coat. Vision where you want to be, think hard, then walk into the abyss you see.

As The One He Fears walked into his own abyss, the sceptical Cloud_Unchained hesitated.

Cloud_Unchained: If this is a trick...... urrr, I have no other choice.

Cloud_Unchained: *Whistling*
The One He Fears: stop it.
Cloud_Unchained: This is jacket is kinda comfy.

The two arrive on the sandy shores of Destiny Islands.
They meet up with Tidus and Wakka.
Wakka:You looking for Rikku?
Cloud_Unchained: Yep.
The One He Fears: Where is she?
Tidus: Well, she went into the secret cave by the base of the waterfall. I have no idea why.
Cloud_Unchained: Did you touch her? Because if you did I swear I'll-
The One He Fears: Let's go.

As the unlikly duo crawl into the cave entrance, they start to hear crying from inside.

Cloud_Unchained: Rikku!! I'm coming!

as Cloud_Unchained pushed past The One He Fears, they ran towards the tearing Al-Bhed girl.

Rikku: C-Cloud_Unchained, The One He Fears? I told you to leaave m-me alone!

The One He Fears walked over to Rikku. The slap echoed thrughout the Secret Place.

Cloud_Unchained: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU HARM HER!!!

Cloud_Unchained charged at The One He Fears, sword ready, but was knocked aside by his shockwave. The One He Fears turned back at Rikku as Cloud_Unchained laid against the wall.

The One He Fears: What's wrong with you? How could you be so selfish? You know we love you, and we know you love us. by leaving us you didn't spare our lives you cursed them. I see now that Cloud_Unchained's love is just as valuable as mine, and we both deserve to be with you.

Cloud_Unchained: H-He's right. this isn't fair, to anyone. I know you hurt inside, I can see it in your eyes.

Rikku: I only want this pain to stop. So I'll make it stop.

Rikku pushed The One He Fears to a wall, and ran towards the Door of Worlds.

Cloud_Unchained and The One He Fears: NO, DON'T!!

Rikku: Goodbye my loves.

Useing the boundless energy of her heart she opened the door. The power of the door began to pull in everthing in sight.

Cloud_Unchained: Oh, god. NO!!! RIKKU!!!!

Just then feathers appeared next to Rikku, and The One He Fears grabbed Rikku before she could be sucked in. He handed her to Cloud_Unchained and walked towards the door.

Cloud_Unchained: What are you doing!? *he yelled over the gusting winds*

The One He Fears: The door will only close when someone goes through, or it will swallow this island whole. Goodbye my love; Cloud_Unchained, take good care of her. You were a good rival, and a greater friend.

Rikku: No, don't!! please!!

Cloud_Unchained: The One He Fears, don't go!!! let me!!

The One He Fears: No. Be happy, both of you. Goodbye.

He walked through the door way, and the seal was closed once again. As Rikku and Cloud_Unchained sat there, a single black feather floated down to their feet.

Cloud_Unchained: Thank you......friend.

------------------------------end-------------------------------

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
STFU_TOHF_19077.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back