• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

1UP.com Gives KH2 a 9.0 (Gotta Love em)

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3149052&did=1 ^_^ see this is why I enjoy 1up.com, best reviews, and they're true to the gamers.
  2. M

Does Anyone Like "Simple and Clean" Better then "Sanctuary"?

Sorry if I mis typed the song, but honestly does anyone like the original song from kh1 better then this new song from Utada? This new song has this funky sound editing going on, where you can't really understand what shes saying unless you check the lyrics, its like a damn subliminal message...
  3. M

Riku is supposed to come in during a weird time

There's too many translations to find this one, but if I recall Sora is fighting a hooded unknown, and then soon after there's a Riku translation. Does He save Sora? Or is he the one he fights? I was totally confused by that for like a week now.
  4. M

So yeah..WHat ever happened to comment on BHK's Skateboard?

Wow? Did everyone totally ignore that sweet picture of Him riding on the board? Supposely he does 360s and flips on that board. Any thoughts on this? It looks like its a hoverboard from like "Back to the Future pt2" Or something.
  5. M

Why I dont think Axel is evil (please read)

You know ever since in COM where Axel says to Sora they have more in common then he thinks, I was really starting to wonder what he meant by that. Could have been they both want some form of power (Sora uses power to stop evil, Axel may use power to bring Evil). But that wouldnt really add up to...
  6. M

anyone dissapointed with passion?

I didn't like it too much, I thought it was too slow, and It's not the kinda song I can see a cut-scene to. The first song was amazingly better then this. Hopefully the english version will be good.
  7. M

Anyone Keeping an "Opened Mind" towards the org in Kh2? (just read)

Think about this if you will, what if those you thought were dead, weren't. I mean its highly possible in this game. So is anyone keeping opened for any Org member to return or make a plot twist?
  8. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Unscripted!? (Part 2)

Kingdom Hearts Unscripted!? (Part 2) FUNNY -Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Mulan /w Mushu are walking around the Snowy hills in the Land of dragons, Sora looks around as the snowy feilds have men fighting each other- Sora: So Is this like a battle to own the mountain? Mulan: Well you can say it's...
  9. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Unscripted!?

-Sora , Donald, and Goofy are walking around in Twiilight town looking around for a new item shop- Sora: So let me get this straight...In this new chapter of my Life, I end up warping to a World where I meet Willa Wonka?! Donald: No You Idiot, It's Johnny Depp....er I mean Captin Jack Sparrow...
  10. M

my theory on KH2

Ok I bet most of you already have heard tons of crap from other members of the board, but I'm just gonna say my opinions as well. If you wanna debate then whatever. It's pretty long. I'm a theory master ^_^ 1. "Who The Em could be" I think The New Samurai-Ish looking organization member is...
Back