• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my theory on KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
Ok I bet most of you already have heard tons of crap from other members of the board, but I'm just gonna say my opinions as well. If you wanna debate then whatever. It's pretty long. I'm a theory master ^_^

1. "Who The Em could be"

I think The New Samurai-Ish looking organization member is Indeed the Enigmatic Man. Why, because the EM has 2 glowing swords which he used to fight sora with in Final mix. This new member reportively has 3 weapons. The one you see in his hand is a staff, which could mean the other 2 are the glowing swords he may have used in final mix. A Lot of people say its Marluxia because he seems to be somewhat of a true leader to the organization. Or at least a powerful member. But if that were to be so, then Why would you bother fighting him when he could have fought you later on and revealed his Identity. Same goes with Zexion, he may be mysterious but I doubt that he is the EM. The controversary around this is ,supposely he has a covered eye which glows ,which everyone thinks is the man with the eye who looks like someone formilor ( AsAs Trailer) . So whatever the case may be I hear Zexion can transform into other people. Perhaps he could look like Sora or what not. But for some reason I think there's a trick to this.

2. " Vexen Is probally still alive"

When I studied that Another Side, Another story trailer like a million times it came to my head that the last time you see Riku In COM he's looking for his path in between. If that were so, why bother going back to the dark side when you know what you did was wrong. Riku in the trailer staring down at bhk seems to have a bandage covering his eyes smirking. WHich in my theory repusents something. In COM from what Ive seen Riku takes the blindfold off which could mean hes evil no more. So what exactly could this mean. Does anyone remember how Vexen created an evil copy of riku to stop sora. But wait! Didn't Vexen get killed by Axel. If you recall after you beat him the first time, he falls and does the fall thing. But when you fight him again and he gets killed by axel he does the same. How could the smartest member of the organization die so friggin fast?I mean let's think about it, how could hot headed Axel take out smarty Vexen. Something is truly fishy.Same thing with Zexion, the rumor was he could turn into people ,perhaps hes still alive as well. Whatever the case what if the glowing eyed unknown walking through the rock is a copy of Sora to stop him. Sorta like Vexen could lead Sora and Riku to the same path into a trap. Something is deffently strange!

3."Just Because they're in a organization overcoat, doesn't mean they're evil."

Ok I've heard it all about the 13th order and blah blah BHK has an evil side and RIku and mickey are dark now. Oh Please, do you honestly think for a second king mickey, a huge representive of light could be turned to the dark side. Sure Anakin got turned into darth vader, but mickey turning evil is like Hell on earth. Let's face it as far as everyone is thinking with their brains Mickey is not only looking for Sora but he's helping Riku on his path back. With Mickey around I doubt Riku could turn evil. They seemed pretty confident when they shut the door. Perhaps they got away from the heartless and managaed to stay good. Ive seen BHK in the coat in ASAS trailer, but thats simply representing something. Perhaps its showing that BHK isnt feared by the heartless because it would seem he's looking for Sora to warn him of something. Perhaps the Organization needs sora to complete the order, whatever the case BHK knows something and will most likely have a big role. Perhaps he was the one that got away...

4. " BHK may know Namine"

Like people have said before maybe they're similar to Sora and Kairi ,or brothers and sisters. But my feeling is they were needed for that 13th order as Well. They both seem like they know each other when talking in the trailer.My feeling is with the organization after sora and perhaps riku. Bhk is the only one to warn them of what could become of them. Perhaps BHK was the member who got away and Namine as well. Whatever the case they seem like 2 big characters.

Well thats all , sorry if its long.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
monstermaniac said:
Like people have said before maybe they're similar to Sora and Kairi ,or brothers and sisters. But my feeling is they were needed for that 13th order as Well. They both seem like they know each other when talking in the trailer.My feeling is with the organization after sora and perhaps riku. Bhk is the only one to warn them of what could become of them. Perhaps BHK was the member who got away and Namine as well. Whatever the case they seem like 2 big characters.[/OUOTE]

i sorta want to agree with you on that. Mebe BHK came back as soon as he found out that the org members in castle oblivion were all gone. (wimp lol)
so when BHK is talkin to namine, this can be when sora is still sleeping in the pod.

i like it :)

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
thanks. But the thing I wanna know is. If BHK was in castle oblivion the whole time, there must be a reason Why he was never seen in COM. I heard rumors he may be drawn my Namine and may have been created to fore-warn Sora of the organization. if that's the truth, then I kinda have sympathy for the guy. if that is so, he'd probally wish he was real. But whatever the case, they both know each other.

Josh

Silver Member
well mickey and riku dont go bad they choose to be the twilight cuz at the end of COM diz says which road do you choose the light rode the dark rode or the twilight and they choose twilight and i dont really think that the bhk is there just to warn them i mean hes got to have a bigger reason to be on the game.but still good theory.

RikuandSka

kh2-Sora exactly right just look at my signature for the actual movie for the mickey and riku part of ur posted thing.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
monstermaniac said:
Ok I bet most of you already have heard tons of crap from other members of the board, but I'm just gonna say my opinions as well. If you wanna debate then whatever. It's pretty long. I'm a theory master ^_^

1. "Who The Em could be"

I think The New Samurai-Ish looking organization member is Indeed the Enigmatic Man. Why, because the EM has 2 glowing swords which he used to fight sora with in Final mix. This new member reportively has 3 weapons. The one you see in his hand is a staff, which could mean the other 2 are the glowing swords he may have used in final mix. A Lot of people say its Marluxia because he seems to be somewhat of a true leader to the organization. Or at least a powerful member. But if that were to be so, then Why would you bother fighting him when he could have fought you later on and revealed his Identity. Same goes with Zexion, he may be mysterious but I doubt that he is the EM. The controversary around this is ,supposely he has a covered eye which glows ,which everyone thinks is the man with the eye who looks like someone formilor ( AsAs Trailer) . So whatever the case may be I hear Zexion can transform into other people. Perhaps he could look like Sora or what not. But for some reason I think there's a trick to this.

2. " Vexen Is probally still alive"

When I studied that Another Side, Another story trailer like a million times it came to my head that the last time you see Riku In COM he's looking for his path in between. If that were so, why bother going back to the dark side when you know what you did was wrong. Riku in the trailer staring down at bhk seems to have a bandage covering his eyes smirking. WHich in my theory repusents something. In COM from what Ive seen Riku takes the blindfold off which could mean hes evil no more. So what exactly could this mean. Does anyone remember how Vexen created an evil copy of riku to stop sora. But wait! Didn't Vexen get killed by Axel. If you recall after you beat him the first time, he falls and does the fall thing. But when you fight him again and he gets killed by axel he does the same. How could the smartest member of the organization die so friggin fast?I mean let's think about it, how could hot headed Axel take out smarty Vexen. Something is truly fishy.Same thing with Zexion, the rumor was he could turn into people ,perhaps hes still alive as well. Whatever the case what if the glowing eyed unknown walking through the rock is a copy of Sora to stop him. Sorta like Vexen could lead Sora and Riku to the same path into a trap. Something is deffently strange!

3."Just Because they're in a organization overcoat, doesn't mean they're evil."

Ok I've heard it all about the 13th order and blah blah BHK has an evil side and RIku and mickey are dark now. Oh Please, do you honestly think for a second king mickey, a huge representive of light could be turned to the dark side. Sure Anakin got turned into darth vader, but mickey turning evil is like Hell on earth. Let's face it as far as everyone is thinking with their brains Mickey is not only looking for Sora but he's helping Riku on his path back. With Mickey around I doubt Riku could turn evil. They seemed pretty confident when they shut the door. Perhaps they got away from the heartless and managaed to stay good. Ive seen BHK in the coat in ASAS trailer, but thats simply representing something. Perhaps its showing that BHK isnt feared by the heartless because it would seem he's looking for Sora to warn him of something. Perhaps the Organization needs sora to complete the order, whatever the case BHK knows something and will most likely have a big role. Perhaps he was the one that got away...

4. " BHK may know Namine"

Like people have said before maybe they're similar to Sora and Kairi ,or brothers and sisters. But my feeling is they were needed for that 13th order as Well. They both seem like they know each other when talking in the trailer.My feeling is with the organization after sora and perhaps riku. Bhk is the only one to warn them of what could become of them. Perhaps BHK was the member who got away and Namine as well. Whatever the case they seem like 2 big characters.

Well thats all , sorry if its long.
1. i aint gon argue bout dat
2.a hot head could easily take out a genius anyway vexen wasnt a trada so i think he may still b alive...............zexion was absorbd by riku replica and y would u keep a trada alive?
3.who said da org. was evil and who said bhk,mickey,or riku was even part of da org.
4.he was sen talkin 2 namine in a traila dat doesnt mean he nos her though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back