• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Anyone Like "Simple and Clean" Better then "Sanctuary"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
Sorry if I mis typed the song, but honestly does anyone like the original song from kh1 better then this new song from Utada? This new song has this funky sound editing going on, where you can't really understand what shes saying unless you check the lyrics, its like a damn subliminal message. Anyways I liked "Simple and Clean" Better because it was a kick ass song, had a nice sound and better editing then this song. Sorry to piss some of you off, but I really can't stand this song.

KDHig84

I like them both. Although, Simple and Clean does get stuck in my head more.

E

Evil-Riku

I personally like simple and clean better, because it has a catchy tone

Hilary_Fan

how can you say which is better....we haven't even heared the whole Sanctuary song...?

error51210

I like Simple and Clean better, Sanctuary gets on my nerves. But if you were to compare the two japanese versions of these songs then i would like Passion.

Cannie

i like passion better than Simple and clean, but i like simple and clean better than sanctuary

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
i kinda like them both but at first i hated passion/sanctuary but after listening to it for a while an i started to like it

Welshcake

I definately prefer Sanctuary, Simple and clean is fantastic, but a bit slow. I like sanctuary because it is faster than simple and clean, and has electric guitar in it!

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
Simple and Clean sounds way better, Sanctuary just sounds bad with the english words but fits nonetheless. Passion on the other hand sounds really cool, lol

Simple and Clean is for me, it just sounds better in Japanese or English

Touji-kun

I like simple and clean because it reminds me of my first love, KH1. and it evokes such feelings of love between me and KH1. But until i beat KH2, and i can relate passion to my KH2 experience, then I will be able to tell which i like more. *sigh* one more day.......

Y

YNXOT

Honestly I Love Both Of Those Songs They Both Rock My Sox I Love Sanctuary And Simple And Clean They Both Are Good Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back